This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Last I saw Brendon's car, it was on coilovers not bags. But that was a few good months ago so things may have changed.

Saw a nice Porsche CGT ripping down 14th street by southland last night. My god that thing sounds beastly!!!
    Patryk
    Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
    08 VW .:R32
    04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Patryk heading north on Elbow. I was the guy heading south on the Orange Bicycle.
      Tim
      Golf 1.8T GTI MKIV

Comment

HAHAHA ^^^sorry man, cant say I recognized you
        Patryk
        Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
        08 VW .:R32
        04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Spotted me in some shiny windows downtown. Looked real good!

Oh and an extremely nice sounding blue E39 M5. Whatever exhaust was on the car it really was one of the best sounding V8s I've heard in a while.
          John
          1986 Meteor Grey Metallic Squashed VW Beetle
          2011 Mineral Grey Durango R/T AWD

Comment

Originally posted by JPO View Post
            Spotted me in some shiny windows downtown. Looked real good!

Comment

Originally posted by JPO View Post
              Spotted me in some shiny windows downtown.
              I love that, whenever I go downtown I try to make sure that I take the roads with the most shiny windows....makes my car look way better than It really does.
              Dylan

Comment

Southbound Macleod @ Southland Drive a PG PD TDI Jetta missing a right rear hubcap with a trailer hitch pulled up next to me, light goes green, this car sounds like a freaking 8-bit electronic game powering it. WTF meter goes off the limiter. Did not sound like he had one of those exhaust whistles, but some crazy shiet was up, he had all his windows down and to the best of my knowledge it seemed as if it was coming from his speakers (my findings are based on the next 30 seconds - 1 minute of activity as I drove next to him wondering WTF was going on).

I don't even know what to say. Shocked.

Comment

Last night saw a Porsche w/ full cage racing seats ripping down southbound deerfoot by memorial, also a dark grey GTI heading same direction/same place, we both gave a awkward stare as we headed down our respectful paths.
                  Chris - TR 03' Wolfsburg

Comment

Nothing too crazy so far but did see an RS6 Sedan (most recent style) and a B5 RS4 before I was barely clear of Heathrow, yesterday.
                    Blair
                    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

saw a red 911 yesterday with a carbon hood and carbon rear vents.. sick looking!

in tdot the other day saw a imola yellow (well close enough) carerrea GT!

Comment

saw that beyond rage guys c63 amg flat black whatever edition.. pretty bad ass rolling.. brakes are HUGE on that car

Comment

Saw a black MKIV Jetta wagon TDI. Lowered on what looked to be DZ Exclusive wheels
                          Dylan

Comment

Had lunch in Mayfair Saturday and there was a R8 V10 and a couple Bentley's out front. I also spotted a B7 RS4 at the garage down the street and a Maserati cruising on my street to name a few of the nicer cars.
                            Blair
                            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

was out to watch the fireworks tonight in Downtown and saw a slammed red b6 a4 with huge FMIC, pretty sure he's on here, onceover??

Comment

Originally posted by BolideVW View Post
                                Saw a black MKIV Jetta wagon TDI. Lowered on what looked to be DZ Exclusive wheels
                                Did somebody steal my wheels!? What color rims?
                                Last edited by DriverFound.; 07-16-2012, 01:23 AM.
                                Chris - TR 03' Wolfsburg

Comment

Working...
                                X