This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

statis modded white a5 in airdrie.. chatted with the owner and super nice guy! told him about the club and auto union

saw lots of nice cars downtown today.. few astons and 2 r8s.. one v10 black/black and one v8 white/carbon

Comment

Originally posted by btimbit View Post
      A few today,

-Slammed (possibly on air) MKIV PG Jetta w/ roof rack at wal-mart on 130th se. Thought it was Sean until I saw the wheels. Sounded like a TDI
      That is the one that i see ALL the time, it is odd, definitely a diesel, has some sort of badges on the sides under the fender repeaters but couldn't read them, as well as one of those badges on the back. Dual tip exhaust instead of a GLI one, but a GLI rear valance that has been cut up a bit. Yellow fogs, some sort of retrofits/HID headlights. Definitely not on air, his rear end bounces tons when he drives

Comment

Originally posted by MechEngg View Post
        That is the one that i see ALL the time, it is odd, definitely a diesel, has some sort of badges on the sides under the fender repeaters but couldn't read them, as well as one of those badges on the back. Dual tip exhaust instead of a GLI one, but a GLI rear valance that has been cut up a bit. Yellow fogs, some sort of retrofits/HID headlights. Definitely not on air, his rear end bounces tons when he drives
        badges under the side markers would indicate that its a TDI Sport. have never seen the car though, so many modified MK4's on the streets these days its insane.

Comment

Whos got the Nagaro Blue S4 Avant with the booboo on the bumper? Looked lowered with stock wheels.
          Jay

Comment

DROOOLLED as i saw slhazy in chaparral. wantwantwantwant . and that thing is soooo loud haha!

i think i spotted scott on macleod trail today just before 3

Comment

I spotted Todd on Macload yesterday heading north around 7:30 while I was heading south.

And that wasn't me Danny... I was at work then
              Scott
              '23 Audi Q5 Technik | Ultra Blue Metallic | Black​
              '01 DC5 Honda Integra Type R | Championship White | Red

Comment

Saw danalson as I was leaving Lake chap today, Wasnt in my Mk2 though so I probly wasnt noticable haha.
                "If it has tits or wheels it will give you trouble"

-97 Golf
                -91 GTI

Comment

Originally posted by CGY_GTI View Post
                  I spotted Todd on Macload yesterday heading north around 7:30 while I was heading south.
                  that blk GTi always catches my eye!
                  ~~TODD~~
                  '12 x5 35d fully deleted (DUDMD Stg2)

Comment

Spotted this thing on 20" AC Schnitzers

also exchanged waves with a car I recognize (forget username ugh), blue lagoon MKIV who recently changed suspension, I lol because everytime I see your car its packed with people.

Comment

A black Maclern MP4-12C just cruised by the house, there is some serious money a bit deeper in this neighbourhood!
                      Blair
                      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by MechEngg View Post
                        Saw him again today. White male young 20's maybe. Looked like generic chrome ebay projectors, (You know, the kind my dumb ass would buy ) that was my first clue it wasn't you. Didn't see it drive much just slowly pull away so didn't notice any rear end bounce. Car looked good at a distance but didn't get too close to really see.
                        '14 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (On Order)
                        '06 VW Jetta TDI (Daily)
                        '07 Ford F-150
                        '06 Mazda 3 (hers)

Comment

Had a Audi TT RS coupe in the shop the other day, nice car. And also a brand new white RS5 out front of the showroom this morning.
                          Mitch

1996 Harlequin
                          2001 Toyota Highlander

Comment

mine?
                            2002 VW Golf GT TDI
                            2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

Originally posted by btimbit View Post
                              Saw him again today. White male young 20's maybe. Looked like generic chrome ebay projectors, (You know, the kind my dumb ass would buy ) that was my first clue it wasn't you. Didn't see it drive much just slowly pull away so didn't notice any rear end bounce. Car looked good at a distance but didn't get too close to really see.

Was it this car?(excuse the lumber up top was building gates that day) This is my daily and it's a tdi sport thats done to look like a gli, right down to having gli exhaust out the back. Bought it from Robg on here. As far as i know the headlights are oem euro bora headlights with the levelers and that jazz, i'd have to ask Rob to confirm. It is a bit bouncy in the back but i'm all the way down and pretty sure i'm on the bump stops or close to it haha. I put it on ksport coilovers and have the dampening quite stiff. But it doesn't have dual tip exhaust or a hacked up rear valance. I think i kinda fit the descriptions written above lol, oh and it does have yellow fogs, but i want something with some more output in there. Cheers!
                              2004 Jetta TDI Sport-Daily
                              2002 Jetta 1.8T(stg2)-Wifey
                              1983 RabbitLS- Dirty Diesel

Comment

Originally posted by Kane View Post

Was it this car?(excuse the lumber up top was building gates that day) This is my daily and it's a tdi sport thats done to look like a gli, right down to having gli exhaust out the back. Bought it from Robg on here. As far as i know the headlights are oem euro bora headlights with the levelers and that jazz, i'd have to ask Rob to confirm. It is a bit bouncy in the back but i'm all the way down and pretty sure i'm on the bump stops or close to it haha. I put it on ksport coilovers and have the dampening quite stiff. But it doesn't have dual tip exhaust or a hacked up rear valance. I think i kinda fit the descriptions written above lol, oh and it does have yellow fogs, but i want something with some more output in there. Cheers!
                                Saw 'em from a distance so just assumed ebay. Looks good! Coulda sworn I'd seen it for sale here but wasn't sure. Finally the mystery man is revealed! haha. What wheels are those? Looks good!
                                '14 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (On Order)
                                '06 VW Jetta TDI (Daily)
                                '07 Ford F-150
                                '06 Mazda 3 (hers)

Comment

Working...
                                X