This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

is that even legal for bart? plus its now left hand drive? or is Poland left hand anyways? I think so....

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
      Just had this interesting spotting in front of my place, hmmm that is a nice TTRS but seems a bit odd....
      I noticed the amber side part of the headlights, so I knew something was up other than not having a front license plate haha
      Scott
      '23 Audi Q5 Technik | Ultra Blue Metallic | Black​
      '01 DC5 Honda Integra Type R | Championship White | Red

Comment

He is already nearing Germany with the car so it does not really matter about the right hand drive as the car was only in the UK for a few hours before it left for Poland. Hopefully we will be doing a road trip in it at some point in the not too distant future, but planes and trains to Paris on Saturday!
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I saw natty going westbound on whoop up this morning in his 944. thing is sex
          Last edited by Bucky; 09-26-2012, 08:40 AM.
          Alex Dewar
          2013 T-Red GLI

sigpic@BuckyVW

Old
          03 Golf CL
          2.Slow

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky View Post
            Spotted a dude that looked exactly like you, only a little bit shorter at Sait today.

Also spotted a couple audi r8's on the way to school today.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
              He is already nearing Germany with the car so it does not really matter about the right hand drive as the car was only in the UK for a few hours before it left for Poland. Hopefully we will be doing a road trip in it at some point in the not too distant future, but planes and trains to Paris on Saturday!
              Why would Bart ship his car over there? I don't see how thats economical at all. Badass for sure though

Pat

His
              1989 Porsche Carrera 4 // 5 Speed // Guards Red

Hers
              1987 VW Cabriolet // 20VT // O2J // Recaros // Porsche Slate Grey // Ronal Turbos // FK Coilovers

2005 Porsche Cayenne S

Theirs
              1977 VW Type 2 Westfalia

Gone
              2004 Audi A4 1.8T // quattro // 6 Speed // Brilliant Red
              Fully built 1.8T || AEB || Motoza tuned || ID1000 || S4 MAF || GT3076R

Comment

I have seen Danaldson a few times heading north on Elbow in the AM. I am the crazy guy on the bicycle.
                Tim
                Golf 1.8T GTI MKIV

Comment

Originally posted by Talky View Post
                  I have seen Danaldson a few times heading north on Elbow in the AM. I am the crazy guy on the bicycle.
                  oh haha! i see a lot of bikers, on my morning drive. ill keep an eye out for ya!

Comment

Originally posted by onceover View Post
                    Why would Bart ship his car over there? I don't see how thats economical at all. Badass for sure though
                    Shipping cost was really not that bad and it is just on a temporary basis so no customs or importation fees, taxes paid at this point.
                    Blair
                    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by danaldson View Post
                      oh haha! i see a lot of bikers, on my morning drive. ill keep an eye out for ya!
                      $5 if you nail him with a mirror, $10 if you find something in your car to throw at him, $15 if you de-bike him.

Comment

Originally posted by MechEngg View Post
                        $5 if you nail him with a mirror, $10 if you find something in your car to throw at him, $15 if you de-bike him.
                        Bring it on Sean, remember what happened to the last car that hit me, shattered windshield, torn off side view and had to buy me a new bike. Plus I assume lots of scratches on the hood and bumper LOL.
                        Last edited by Talky; 09-26-2012, 01:49 PM.
                        Tim
                        Golf 1.8T GTI MKIV

Comment

$10 if you put on your flashers and drive behind him with a sign out the sunroof that says "riding for a cure of herpes"
                          Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
                          2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Originally posted by BaggedGLI View Post
                            $10 if you put on your flashers and drive behind him with a sign out the sunroof that says "riding for a cure of herpes"
                            Originally posted by Talky View Post
                            Bring it on Sean, remember what happened to the last car that hit me, shattered windshield, torn off side view and had to buy me a new bike. Plus I assume lots of scratches on the hood and bumper LOL.
                            Originally posted by MechEngg View Post
                            im laughing so hard at all of this hahahahaa

Comment

Originally posted by BaggedGLI View Post
                              Do it Danny!!! Hahaha
                              Scott
                              '23 Audi Q5 Technik | Ultra Blue Metallic | Black​
                              '01 DC5 Honda Integra Type R | Championship White | Red

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky View Post
                                Thanks!!

That was early too lol

also spotted a neon sprayed with bed liner
                                Last edited by Natty54; 09-26-2012, 05:27 PM.
                                Now offering detailing services!! http://www.gtrauto.ca/detailing-services.html

United Motorsport, Kerma TDI, KW, APR, COBB, Magnaflow, K&N, AFE, Motul, Lubromoly, Sonax, Air Lift, HPA, Ohlins, Klutch Wheels, Remus Exhaust

info@gtrauto.ca / www.gtrauto.ca / GTR Auto Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X