This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Saw mk4 jetta with a full votex kit at talisman on monday.

Car looked sick, if your a member on here!
    Originally posted by RedMile
    Don't bug the receiver though, he's far to busy to help you out.
    Originally posted by Smarty39
    haha, thanks man...I take it you're the receiver lol?

Comment

i saw oddly another masa. quattorporte yesterday downtown.. in shifter is damn small and odd looking

Comment

Yesterday at the tire shop just south of SCFC on Macleod spotted a dark grey BMW M Coupe (first gen) with Kinesis 5 spoke wheels with some serious dish. Later last night saw a silver AMV8 just off the 12th Ave.

One day I will have a Quattroporte, my ultimate family car!
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Saw an M-coupe pulling out of the Market Mall parking lot yesterday around 5:00. I don't know what colour it was... sort of a metallic rootbeer colour. Gorgeous!
          Jeff

his - '03 GTI VR6
          hers - '06 A4 S-line Avant
          sigpic

Comment

Seen a silver Volvo S-60 last night at 9 ishs on macloud @shawnessy area Bodykit and rims and looked lowered, never seen a volvo really modded but I always thought that they looked good stock , looked really good modded
            12 Volvo XC 90
            03 Jetta1.8T
            95 Cabrio VRT
            90 G60 Corrado

Colleen at 403-819-0132 or colleen@brayco.ca for all your mortgage needs.

Comment

Saturday was out in the afternoon and at Willow Park liquor store saw 2 new M5s and a new 550 all parked together. A little latter I also saw a Sprint Blue RS4 near Chinook.
              Blair
              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

yea i saw a blue rs4 on the weekend too.. and somebody in my neighbourhood in airdrie has an m5 too..

Comment

Spotted white Mk4 Jetta. Painted stock front and rear lower valences. Eurodrivers sticker in window. Trunk lip spoiler. Debadged. Barlow trail and Memorial Drive. Looking good.
                  KR
                  Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Saw a yellow Gallardo driving around okotoks yesterday. Awd or not it can't be a very good winter vehicle. Either too rich too give a s*** or too poor now to get a beater.
                    2002 996TT
                    2011 S5
                    2004 S4 Avant

Comment

awesome! freaking idiots

Comment

Originally posted by The Brice View Post
                        Either too rich too give a s*** or too poor now to get a beater.

i like that!!
                        you probably don't like me because someone else said they didn't lol. <3

Comment

Spotted the ZR Limo Rolls Phantom Friday night downtown, may have been their Xmas party at Theatre Grand on 1st.

Also saw the silver 997 Turbo again, rolling on some nice mesh wheels and Nokian winters, parked next to it at the tanning salon
                          Blair

Comment

Saw 2 RS4s theis weekend, one grey one red, still one of my fav cars! Also saw a bright blue and tan Bentley Continental GTC on 4th this afternoon.
                            Blair

Comment

Friday marked the day that the first S5 sold in Calgary hit the road. My buddy bought a Silver one and is on a very sweet road trip this weekend.

Can't wait for the ride on Tuesday!

Comment

seen the silver mk4 jetta with the shaved euro trunk, missin the front bumper in the parking lot across from tequila..looked good
                                Justin

Comment

Working...
                                X