X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Originally posted by flipstah View Post
    Do you have HPA components in your car? I *may* have spotted you near Panorama....
    Nope, wasn't me. I rarely get up to panorama these days since my buddy moved to the other side of deerfoot in SkyView.
    Isaac

Instagram:@ipetersphotog
    Then: 2000 Jetta 2.0L (2005-2012)
    Now: 2012 Golf TDI

Comment

Originally posted by snipa_mini85 View Post
      Hah! That was me. Did you disable your DRL's? The GTI looked good.

I spotted Sean with his Jetta yesterday as well when I was getting out of Deerfoot Meadows.
      Sweet! Yeah, I have them disabled now but I programmed them with VCDS so that I can control them through the MFI. Thanks man, your car looked good too! The tinted tails go really well with that grey!
      Scott
      '23 Audi Q5 Technik | Ultra Blue Metallic | Black​
      '01 DC5 Honda Integra Type R | Championship White | Red

Comment

Hah! That was me. Did you disable your DRL's? The GTI looked good.

I spotted Sean with his Jetta yesterday as well when I was getting out of Deerfoot Meadows.
        Ah yes that would have been me, full winter mode sadly :(
        Sorry i missed you

Comment

I saw Kim today at school. (At 930, my class is right beside yours)

Also saw a golf r the other day with a vanity plate saying "spin it"
          Dylan

Comment

Saw a blue Golf R heading west on Memorial Before 4th Ave Flyover at around 15:40.

Comment

There's a Black 977 Carrera GTS that parks near me downtown. I see him all the time in the summer. Well it seems I'll keep seeing him all the time in the winter too. Good for you black 997 Carrera GTS driver.
              John
              1986 Meteor Grey Metallic Squashed VW Beetle
              2011 Mineral Grey Durango R/T AWD

Comment

Saw Fizzo a few times i think on saturday. Once in Mackenzie lake @ ~8:00 and i think once @ ~10:45 coming out of signal hill. Couldn't quite tell if it was him though because he had single rounds with HIDs that made it impossible to see the hood

Comment

I spotted George in his Touareg on Saturday. I was checking out the Touareg and he was checking out the CC haha
                  Scott
                  '23 Audi Q5 Technik | Ultra Blue Metallic | Black​
                  '01 DC5 Honda Integra Type R | Championship White | Red

Comment

White Golf R that I always see parked in an alley near 1st Ave SW and Stephen Ave was behind me today.

Hello! =D
                    Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

Black MK6 GTI with Sparco wheels at Cross Iron today. Hello!
                      Bryce
                      04 GTI 1.8t

Comment

I saw a blue Golf R in marda Loop this morning at roughly 11:00
                        Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by flipstah View Post
                          White Golf R that I always see parked in an alley near 1st Ave SW and Stephen Ave was behind me today.

Hello! =D
                          I used to see this car a fair but before I moved away, lived not that far from there and walked passed it regularly.

The has been a blue Maserati GranTurismo going by the house a lot this week, sounds so good. Also saw a 458, Evora, and there was a car show on Regent street too but was a lot of really old cars but did see a couple Morgans, McLaren and lots of Bentley's and Rolls'.
                          Blair
                          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Think I spotted the same Blue Golf R, Saturday at Ski Cellar off McLeod and then today turning off 16th by the Home Depot. Look to have AMG rims for the winters.
                            Isaac

Instagram:@ipetersphotog
                            Then: 2000 Jetta 2.0L (2005-2012)
                            Now: 2012 Golf TDI

Comment

Think I spotted the same Blue Golf R, Saturday at Ski Cellar off McLeod and then today turning off 16th by the Home Depot. Look to have AMG rims for the winters.
                              That might have been me today on 16th by the home depot, unless you are sure it was a Golf R haha. I'm still on summers so I still got the AMG wheels on.
                              MK5 .:R32 - Aston

Comment

Originally posted by Kg810 View Post
                                That might have been me today on 16th by the home depot, unless you are sure it was a Golf R haha. I'm still on summers so I still got the AMG wheels on.
                                Do you have a bigger pic by any chance? Would love to see moar.
                                Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X