X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Originally posted by BolideVW View Post
    ^ I think I saw her yesterday on deerfoot around deerfoot meadows, did she have slightly tinted windows?

And I don't really know where to post this. As I was on my way home from work tonight, I was approaching a right turn at a light, a guy in a acura RSX decides to cut me off (only about 5-10ft to spare, so he nearly hit me). I hit the brakes...however for some reason he did not. He hit the median (curb) height, went over it, and hit the curb on the opposing side. I stopped, rolled down my window asking if he was alright, however he did not want to roll down his so I drove off. But as I looked back he had completely torn the fender off, looked like there was heavy damage to the entire drivers side, I would guess that it is deemed totaled. However I also noticed he had stickers on his headlights to look like HID's, so it might have been ricer karma. I am just glad he did not touch my car and he and his passenger seemed fine.
    yeah but very little tint, like 30% or something. and hmm interesting. what do you mean stickers on the headlights, like a sticker with a photo of hid lights???

Comment

Yeah I think thats the girl I saw. No it was like a see through blue stick covering the light. To give the blue look of HID's I guess.
      Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by danaldson View Post
        spotted a white fisker karma, exchanged waves with a younger girl in a nice PG GLI, and about 25 touareg's on the way back from sait.
        Was it erupting in flames?
        Daily: 2015 VW Jetta Trendline + (his) 2018 VW Tiguan Comfortline (hers) 2011 Volvo C30 R-Design: Orange Flame Metallic, Polestar, Milltek non-resonated exhaust, Various OEM+ accessories

Toy: 1992 Saab 900 Turbo Convertible: Talladega Red, 16in Aero wheels, 5MT.

Comment

haha no it was not. was a brunette with long hair. unless ryan had some sort of crazy hair growth phase.....
          Ooo she sounds hot. <3

^ I think I saw her yesterday on deerfoot around deerfoot meadows, did she have slightly tinted windows?

And I don't really know where to post this. As I was on my way home from work tonight, I was approaching a right turn at a light, a guy in a acura RSX decides to cut me off (only about 5-10ft to spare, so he nearly hit me). I hit the brakes...however for some reason he did not. He hit the median (curb) height, went over it, and hit the curb on the opposing side. I stopped, rolled down my window asking if he was alright, however he did not want to roll down his so I drove off. But as I looked back he had completely torn the fender off, looked like there was heavy damage to the entire drivers side, I would guess that it is deemed totaled. However I also noticed he had stickers on his headlights to look like HID's, so it might have been ricer karma. I am just glad he did not touch my car and he and his passenger seemed fine.
          Pride>assistance.
          Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by flipstah View Post
            Ooo she sounds hot. <3
            yeah she was actually. but she looked more like me or even Dylan's age haha.....

Comment

yeah she was actually. but she looked more like me or even Dylan's age haha.....

Not sure if you're telling me that she's too young or I'm too old...
              Last edited by flipstah; 12-11-2012, 11:12 AM.
              Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

guys, we need pics!!!!!

theres a cute girl who goes to MRU that has GLI and roof rack and different color than Seans.... but same ish?
                is this the car you guys have seen?

and spotted this b8 a4 wagon on glenmore.
                i think he rocks techArt wheels in the summer

i actually saw a cube truck total the truck and a light pole.
                i was at calgary bmw after hours browsing, and i see this cube van racing this honda, on the street in front of calgary bmw, the van passes the honda and tries to make the turn to go on to glenmore west, he totally lost control and smashed into a light pole.
                it was a turrible crash. he was totally ok. but i still laughed at him....

notice the cube part of the truck isnt on the truck anymore.....
                Last edited by T-Dubbs; 12-11-2012, 11:57 AM.
                ~~TODD~~
                '12 x5 35d fully deleted (DUDMD Stg2)

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dubbs View Post
                  guys, we need pics!!!!!

theres a cute girl who goes to MRU that has GLI and roof rack and different color than Seans.... but same ish?
                  is this the car you guys have seen?

and i see this cube van racing this honda,
                  seans is platinum grey, and this one looks to be black? i think i have seen her a few times.

but i couldn't help laughing really hard at this hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dubbs View Post
                    guys, we need pics!!!!!

i actually saw a cube truck total the truck and a light pole.
                    i was at calgary bmw after hours browsing, and i see this cube van racing this honda, on the street in front of calgary bmw, the van passes the honda and tries to make the turn to go on to glenmore west, he totally lost control and smashed into a light pole.
                    it was a turrible crash. he was totally ok. but i still laughed at him....

notice the cube part of the truck isnt on the truck anymore.....
                    HA, I drove by this last week and asked myself WTF. Now I know
                    --
                    Rod
                    Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
                    2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

^^^ Crazy you were there to watch it, nice catch

B8 A4 wagon rocks the TechArt's, you got the same guy, sexy whip in the summer.
                      Tunerworks Performance Inc.
                      Please email sales@tunerworks.com for pricing
                      .: TUNERWORKSTORQUE .:. Blog .:. Facebook .:. FlickeFlu .:. Flickr .:. YouTube .:. Kijiji Clearance :.
                      STaSIS / Eurojet / GIAC / HRE / Modulare / BBS / WORK / RENNTech / TechArt / Brabus / Akrapovic / AWE / Fabspeed / Milltek / Hotchkis / MEC Design / KW Suspension / Novitec / Kahn Design / QuickSilver / RSC / StopTech / Brembo / AP Racing / Vorsteiner & more!

Comment

Originally posted by flipstah View Post
                        Not sure if you're telling me that she's too young or I'm too old...
                        I think he is trying to say he found a girl for me.
                        Dylan

Comment

I think he is trying to say he found a girl for me.
                          Maybe if you stopped posting on forums about her and instead waved something could happen!
                          Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
                          2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Stop being so harsh....

I was busy trying to impress her with my stock looking GLI instead of with the palm of my hand...bro
                            Dylan

Comment

Lol^
                              ~~TODD~~
                              '12 x5 35d fully deleted (DUDMD Stg2)

Comment

think i saw t dubbs on 37th infront of the world health round 4 this afternoon
                                sigpic

<<<Ben>>>

Present:
                                His: 2008 Cayenne Turbo
                                Hers: 2012 Ibis White Q5
                                Past:
                                B7 A4 Avant 6MT Black
                                B7 A4 Avant 6MT Silver
                                2004 .:R32 BMP
                                2001.5 Noggy blue s4
                                2000 VW GTI 1.8T
                                1997 VW Jetta VR6