This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

haha nothing like a late night game of zombies? Why're you in the Q7??
    TJ
    '17 Ram 3500 Laramie
    '01 Silver S4

Comment

Originally posted by funkin View Post
      haha nothing like a late night game of zombies? Why're you in the Q7??
      well it wasnt being used at the time haha. plus its a little bit more fun to drive than the 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by danaldson View Post
        i was behind him from the lake, all the way untill he pulled into some culdesac just before midsun school.
        It's weird, I've lived in sundance my whole life, and can picture exactly where you drove lol. Sundance is just home to me!
        Also TJ, did the guy with the BT 1.8T (or his bro) have a black or dark blue jetta with a rusted out trunk at some point? If so, I've definitely stopped by and chatted with him before. He used to have airride on one of his MK4s, then ditched it for static.
        -Faraaz

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzo20 View Post
          It's weird, I've lived in sundance my whole life, and can picture exactly where you drove lol.
          haha, its weird, i have never seen you drive around sundance. i only saw u once on macleod when you had your jetta with the checker thing on the hood.

Comment

just saw a sprint blue audi RS4 driving north on sarcee near 17th, bout 11;45
            sigpic

<<<Ben>>>

Present:
            His: 2008 Cayenne Turbo
            Hers: 2012 Ibis White Q5
            Past:
            B7 A4 Avant 6MT Black
            B7 A4 Avant 6MT Silver
            2004 .:R32 BMP
            2001.5 Noggy blue s4
            2000 VW GTI 1.8T
            1997 VW Jetta VR6

Comment

It's weird, I've lived in sundance my whole life, and can picture exactly where you drove lol. Sundance is just home to me!
              Also TJ, did the guy with the BT 1.8T (or his bro) have a black or dark blue jetta with a rusted out trunk at some point? If so, I've definitely stopped by and chatted with him before. He used to have airride on one of his MK4s, then ditched it for static.
              His brother has a mk4 gti on air, yup. Yeah he had a black jetta with rusted hood and trunk. He just sold it last summer actually
              TJ
              '17 Ram 3500 Laramie
              '01 Silver S4

Comment

Spotted DBP MK4 R32 on Canyon Meadows Drive today around 2:30pm (when that snow was coming down). Funkin?

Comment

Yup that would've been me! I didn't see you, what were you in??
                  TJ
                  '17 Ram 3500 Laramie
                  '01 Silver S4

Comment

Originally posted by danaldson View Post
                    haha, its weird, i have never seen you drive around sundance. i only saw u once on macleod when you had your jetta with the checker thing on the hood.
                    Yeah I'm pretty sure I live like two mins away from you. Are you off sunmills drive by any chance? Like behind the lake kinda? I think I've seen your car parked before but I'm not sure.
                    Also notably, my sister's ex lives like five min away from us (near the husky) and they had never crossed paths for the 10+ years that we lived so close to each other... especially weird because they've had 40+ mutual friends for these 10+ years

His brother has a mk4 gti on air, yup. Yeah he had a black jetta with rusted hood and trunk. He just sold it last summer actually
                    Yup definitely seen his cars and chatted with him before! Also lives in sundance.

Originally posted by nismodrifter View Post
                    (when that snow was coming down)
                    Lol @ random 5 minute mini blizzard
                    -Faraaz

Comment

Yeah I'm pretty sure I live like two mins away from you. Are you off sunmills drive by any chance? Like behind the lake kinda? I think I've seen your car parked before but I'm not sure.
                      Also notably, my sister's ex lives like five min away from us (near the husky) and they had never crossed paths for the 10+ years that we lived so close to each other... especially weird because they've had 40+ mutual friends for these 10+ years
                      yup im right off sunmills on the other side of the lake in a culdesac.

Comment

So is your sister single haha jk
                        TJ
                        '17 Ram 3500 Laramie
                        '01 Silver S4

Comment

Spotted a Shadow Blue Mkv Jetta on Crowchild and then up Sarcee. If you're on here, no, I was not trying to race you, you either have high beams on or both your headlights are pointed too high. I was trying to get beside you to tell you after trying to "tell" you by high beaming you.

Clearly you didn't understand lol
                          Last edited by Kg810; 02-10-2013, 09:17 PM.
                          MK5 .:R32 - Aston

Comment

lets see here..... lowered MK6 GTI on deerfoot yesterday around 2, lowered b8 and b6 s4's on elbow and i had a MKV r32 behind me on sifton BLVD

Current
                            02 Audi S3 - Low and Slow phase II follow the build @j_gheron
                            04 GLI low and slow OG
                            Past
                            02 Laser S4//605'd//aquamisted//EPLed
                            00 Jetta 1.8T OEM+

Comment

So is your sister single haha jk
                              Haha nah, she's dating another guy now :P
                              -Faraaz

Comment

Yup that would've been me! I didn't see you, what were you in??
                                Black ML320 CDI.

On a Sundance note....my uncle owned that Husky for a bit.....that would be approx 12yrs ago. Damn I feel old. I worked there for the summer in like 1999 or something. Interedasting!

That was the F&F era. Was hilarious watching every single Honda Civic/Integra/SUV armed with fart cans racing off the lights. Punk kids thought they were the shiit. Hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X