This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

I remember spotting an LP 570-4 Superleggera while voting in the area a couple years ago, I'm not a Lambo guy by any means (total opposite actually..) but that car is just beyond amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Natty54 View Post
      that car is 1 of 150
      Yeah, I thought it was something like that! I'm still amazed someone brought that out at this time of year!
      Scott
      '23 Audi Q5 Technik | Ultra Blue Metallic | Black​
      '01 DC5 Honda Integra Type R | Championship White | Red

Comment

Saw a lowered gold mk4 golf this morning, sort of a unique car with a rusted hatch, 8K HIDs (in crappy halogen projectors cuz the output wasn't great), and on what looked like summer wheels. Was actually really low, but pls fix that reverse rake. Thx

Comment

Originally posted by MechEngg View Post
          Saw a lowered gold mk4 golf this morning, sort of a unique car with a rusted hatch, 8K HIDs (in crappy halogen projectors cuz the output wasn't great), and on what looked like summer wheels. Was actually really low, but pls fix that reverse rake. Thx
          its on bags, he was probably driving it intentionally like that.
          TJ
          '17 Ram 3500 Laramie
          '01 Silver S4

Comment

Originally posted by funkin View Post
            its on bags, he was probably driving it intentionally like that.
            If he is driving intentionally with a reverse rake then he should adjust his headlights accordingly so they don't blind people

Comment

Originally posted by MechEngg View Post
              If he is driving intentionally with a reverse rake then he should adjust his headlights accordingly so they don't blind people
              As I'm sure you don't, he doesn't adjust his headlights every time he picks a different ride height.
              TJ
              '17 Ram 3500 Laramie
              '01 Silver S4

Comment

Originally posted by danaldson View Post
                i was driving right next to todd on mackenzie lake blvd, i was waving like crazy but i don't think he notice me lol....
                ps, your car sounds amazing.
                I will vouch for this big time, i had the pleasure of driving Todds 135i when i worked at a local shop here. One of my most favorite sounding cars out there. Nice dude too!
                I take pictures for money.

Comment

Originally posted by funkin View Post
                  As I'm sure you don't, he doesn't adjust his headlights every time he picks a different ride height.
                  Every single one of my ride heights is set according to my headlights. The rear is always 1/2" higher than the fronts to give the same headlight angle. That is the beauty of a GOOD airride setup, the automatic control of ride height so that you don't blind people.

Pick your ride heights accordingly, if you are using your headlights in the dark, you can certainly tell how high up on somebodies trunk your lights are aimed, if you can see the back of the persons head in front of you, the courteous thing to do is to raise the rear or lower the front don't you agree??

Comment

I guess that means because he messes around and rides with reverse rake his air ride setup isn't good? I don't see the logic in that.

Lighten up a bit, not everyone rides around with perfect preset heights like you apparently do.
                    Last edited by funkin; 02-21-2013, 10:35 AM.
                    TJ
                    '17 Ram 3500 Laramie
                    '01 Silver S4

Comment

Saw an audi on barlow. I think it was an S4 but not certain. He had a front euro plate with the writing turned so you coud see it in your rear view mirror "move it". Thought it was quite funny.

Saw a blacked out mk5 gti with a big apr badge on the rear and a nice dark blue A4 on rs6 wheels in Louise on Monday. Not sure if those guys are on here or not.
                      2004 Jetta TDI Sport-Daily
                      2002 Jetta 1.8T(stg2)-Wifey
                      1983 RabbitLS- Dirty Diesel

Comment

It's honestly one of my pet peeves, so many people in Calgary ride around with their headlights out of alignment and unknowingly blind people, i'm just trying to bring to light something that MOST people don't even consider when they are driving around. If you bring it to your buddies attention then maybe he will pay a bit of attention to it and notice if he is blinding somebody unknowingly and perhaps will have the courtesy to adjust his ride height since he has that luxury.

Comment

Originally posted by Kane View Post
                          Saw a blacked out mk5 gti with a big apr badge on the rear
                          I believe thats Mentalsidearm. Cant remember his name though but its a nice GTI!
                          Patryk
                          Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
                          08 VW .:R32
                          04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Knowig him I'm sure he was well aware of what he was doing and won't be changing who he is for me, you or anyone else. Thanks for your concern on the matter.
                            TJ
                            '17 Ram 3500 Laramie
                            '01 Silver S4

Comment

Spotted a white 135i with tii decals last night on 11th st
                              MK5 .:R32 - Aston

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
                                I will vouch for this big time, i had the pleasure of driving Todds 135i when i worked at a local shop here. One of my most favorite sounding cars out there. Nice dude too!
                                Haha thanks Jim! Now it has catless downpipes, so its a bit throatier/louder now.
                                Last edited by T-Dubbs; 02-21-2013, 12:45 PM.
                                ~~TODD~~
                                '12 x5 35d fully deleted (DUDMD Stg2)

Comment

Working...
                                X