Comment

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Originally posted by VwSweetHeart View Post
      Ftfy

oops haha.... my bad. blonde moment

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzo20 View Post
        On deerfoot southbound on the way home, (From 32nd ave all the way down to Marquis of Lorne trail) There was this dirty white (or silver) MK4 Jetta TDI. This thing was seriously tearing up deerfoot pouring coal everywhere! This guy was hauling so much ass that I couldn't even keep up in a (stock) 1.8T. Hit 180km/h in front of me and I still couldn't keep up. Was still pulling away pretty quick at 180. I know... speeding is bad. But seriously this thing was fvcking retarded fast for a TDI
        I wouldn't go around bragging about speeding all the time dude. This is the second post in recent days that you are bragging about it, this time up to 180km/h on the deerfoot inside the city.

Comment

This morning around 820 I saw a blue Golf r32 with a lady driver leaving royal oak area
          -Terry
          -2014 S4
          insta:Whiney_S4

Comment

Also I think I may have seen Kane's TDI in the Canadian tire parking lot off 36th street around 12 noon.
            It was not I.
            2004 Jetta TDI Sport-Daily
            2002 Jetta 1.8T(stg2)-Wifey
            1983 RabbitLS- Dirty Diesel

Comment

Originally posted by MechEngg View Post
              I wouldn't go around bragging about speeding all the time dude. This is the second post in recent days that you are bragging about it, this time up to 180km/h on the deerfoot inside the city.
              Dont want to be a debbie downer but im not about speeding either. It can easily give a certain car type a bad name. Also, i was almost killed by someone doing that so im a bit biased on the subject. Dont want people to think because i drive a low black car that im some sort of maniac.
              I take pictures for money.

Comment

There's a time and a place for it. If there were many cars on deerfoot then it probably wasn't the right time. Nor in residential areas. What I'm saying I guess, is that in theory you should never do it, but there are better times then others.
                Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by VwSweetHeart View Post
                  Ftfy
                  its just a golf like Pat's, Tracy.lol.
                  Last edited by 96vwVR6; 03-01-2013, 11:44 AM. Reason: puncuation
                  Current:
                  2017 VW Golf Sportwagen 4Motion DSG
                  2013 VW Jetta 2.5
                  Past:
                  2005 VW JTI 1.8T
                  1993 VW Jetta 2.0
                  1996 VW GTI VR6

1991 Ford F150 4X4
                  1989 Nissan Kingcab 2WD
                  1983 Buick Skylark

Comment

Originally posted by BolideVW View Post
                    There's a time and a place for it. If there were many cars on deerfoot then it probably wasn't the right time. Nor in residential areas. What I'm saying I guess, is that in theory you should never do it, but there are better times then others.
                    well said
                    I take pictures for money.

Comment

Originally posted by 96vwVR6 View Post
                      its just a golf like Pat's, Tracy.lol.
                      Funny how you have 2 of them, yet I dont see the word Golf anywhere in your signature
                      Patryk
                      Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
                      08 VW .:R32
                      04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Originally posted by P Arkus View Post
                        Funny how you have 2 of them, yet I dont see the word Golf anywhere in your signature
                        Erics isn't a golf... it doesn't know what it is..............
                        Last edited by gheron; 03-01-2013, 01:59 PM.

Current
                        02 Audi S3 - Low and Slow phase II follow the build @j_gheron
                        04 GLI low and slow OG
                        Past
                        02 Laser S4//605'd//aquamisted//EPLed
                        00 Jetta 1.8T OEM+

Comment

Originally posted by MechEngg View Post
                          No no, I'm not bragging. I'm not for stupid driving either and obviously that is excessive speeding. The highway was more than clear enough to even justify it, or I wouldn't do it. I've never come close to an accident speeding or anything. I know how to drive, and I know when it's safe to speed/not safe. It was kinda in the moment type thing and I was seriously shocked how fast that thing was. He was actually the one that I would call stupid for driving that way since he was unnecessarily weaving through cars and cutting people off.
                          -Faraaz

Comment

No no, I'm not bragging. I'm not for stupid driving either and obviously that is excessive speeding. The highway was more than clear enough to even justify it, or I wouldn't do it. I've never come close to an accident speeding or anything. I know how to drive, and I know when it's safe to speed/not safe. It was kinda in the moment type thing and I was seriously shocked how fast that thing was. He was actually the one that I would call stupid for driving that way since he was unnecessarily weaving through cars and cutting people off.
                            I'm with the others, going that fast inside the city is reckless. I don't understand how you can tell how how clear a highway is when you're doing 180. I've done 180 (on the Autobahn), and at that speed, you aren't able to get a decent grasp of what's ahead of you, especially in the distance. If you can, then you're compromising other things that you should also be paying attention to at those speeds.

Happy driving and be safe
                            Daily: 2015 VW Jetta Trendline + (his) 2018 VW Tiguan Comfortline (hers) 2011 Volvo C30 R-Design: Orange Flame Metallic, Polestar, Milltek non-resonated exhaust, Various OEM+ accessories

Toy: 1992 Saab 900 Turbo Convertible: Talladega Red, 16in Aero wheels, 5MT.

Comment

Spotted a CW Golf R with black wheels yesterday around 5:45 on 11th ave

Spotted a SB S4 on 3rd st and 8th ave this morning
                              MK5 .:R32 - Aston

Comment

obviously that is excessive speeding.
                                Around here I believe this is called "Driving Exotically"
                                Patryk
                                Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
                                08 VW .:R32
                                04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Working...
                                X