• Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

saw Bens r32 when i went to the golf dome today. Love that friggin car
    I take pictures for money.

Comment

Originally posted by P Arkus View Post
      Does Tudor play on your team now? Damn traitor! lol did he pick up a MK6 GTI? I know when he sold his MK4 he was heartbroken! Wonder who the guy with the silver GTI on blue wheels was?
      We played on the same team about 4 years ago. Yeah, he picked up a Mk6 GTi
      Cam

2004 VW R32 Turbo

Comment

Spotted a low blue E92 335i on gold rims on macleod around 4pm. Had a custom license plate like "Bossy Z" or something. Looked sweeeeet!
        Spotted a low green MK3 golf with some gunmetal gray rims on midlake blvd. Didn't look half bad.
        -Faraaz

Comment

I think I spotted bolide vw on blackfoot today around 430-5ish?
          Silver Stoned
          16' Lithium Gray F150( Winter mode)
          03' 24V VR6

Comment

Canyon Red MK4 Jetta (I believe on 5 star TSW wheels) had a black hood outside of Hudsons Shawnessy, also keep seeing a fairly stock red MK5 gti with super dark tint in Shawnessy as well.
            Dubwerkz -
            E36 325i - Sold.
            E36 328is - Sold.
            TR MKIV GTI 1.8T - Daily.
            www.ctsturbo.com

Comment

dbp mk5 r32 parked 2 spots away from me at the westhills cineplex i think it was evan??? Was driving with a girl in a mk3 golf with angel eye projectors and a beach life bumper sticker on the way home.

Comment

Kicked an old guy's ass in his stock 1.8T b6 in my B6 1.8T when he tried to race me on Anderson! lol threw him the peace sign and he returned it with a very impressed look on his face and a big nod! lol nice to have my noisy audi appreciated by old men!
                Evan

Brilliant Black B6 A4 1.8T

Comment

Originally posted by 24vr86 View Post
                  I think I spotted bolide vw on blackfoot today around 430-5ish?
                  Considering the car has no motor in it, it probably wasn't me. But a friend told me he saw another pg Gli on BLQ's around town (he might be crazy though)
                  Dylan

Comment

wandering around london with blair and ms. blair today saw a bunch of nice toys out again.
                    really falling in love with the convertible 458. looks stunning with both roof up or down, especially with a blonde french/italian girl in the passenger seat. 1st gear sounds pretty nice too. dont think that car saw much of anything but.
                    Team Highschool
                    Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

I saw my first Tesla on the road yesterday, nice looking car.
                      Daily: 2015 VW Jetta Trendline + (his) 2018 VW Tiguan Comfortline (hers) 2011 Volvo C30 R-Design: Orange Flame Metallic, Polestar, Milltek non-resonated exhaust, Various OEM+ accessories

Toy: 1992 Saab 900 Turbo Convertible: Talladega Red, 16in Aero wheels, 5MT.

Comment

Originally posted by BolideVW View Post
                        Considering the car has no motor in it, it probably wasn't me. But a friend told me he saw another pg Gli on BLQ's around town (he might be crazy though)
                        I saw another PG GLI but it wasn't BLQ's, parked at chinook not more than 15 minutes ago. Looks like the wheels that Kane has/used to have on his car, but it is not a GLI, has just dual tip exhaust but has the rest of the GLI package it looked like from the outside. And it was raised a ton so i knew it wasn't yours.

Comment

Was near Coventry Hills meeting up with another R member from VWVortex to get some VAGCOM help and as I drove him around in my car, there was a black Golf R beside us. Did the usual wave and went on our merry ways.
                          Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

Spotted a mk5 r turning off Glenmore/Sarcee onto highway 8
                            Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
                            2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Originally posted by MechEngg View Post
                              was raised a ton so i knew it wasn't yours.
                              Haha I consider mine raised.
                              Dylan

Comment

Spotted so many VWs on my trip back from castrol raceway today. Stephan's grey A6's wagon is the only one I identified. I was the dirty silver jetta with green masking tape on the front end with polished wheels.
                                Current Fleet
                                #ProjectICreate Jetta GLI32
                                2001 Cobra #88/3786
                                1989 Jetta Trophy 1 of 500
                                2004 Audi A2 FSI Colour Storm RHD
                                2015 B8.5 S4 Sepang/Technik/6MT/SD/AAD/CF

Motorsport Engineer

Comment

Working...
                                X