im not the only one who thinks ur BullSh*tting

Comment

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

^ditto
          Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by danaldson View Post
            Not really.. Just sick of this kid going on and on about "testing the limits" of his car. Completely reckless going those speeds. I could care less if he hurts himself, that is his choice. I'm more worried about the innocent person(s) who are gonna get hurt by a 16 year old new driver.
            Even if I'm driving at that kind of speed I know where I can drive(when the road is smooth and clear), I'm not gonna drive like a retard in traffic. Logic dude. 200 isn't even near the limit. I know what unsafe is. Is 110 safe? Is the speed limit safe? No, nothing is safe. I'm not saying that my car is capable of what speed. If I had a 8V I probably brag about going 200.
            Last edited by kujiwara; 05-27-2013, 04:50 PM.
            Current Fleet
            #ProjectICreate Jetta GLI32
            2001 Cobra #88/3786
            1989 Jetta Trophy 1 of 500
            2004 Audi A2 FSI Colour Storm RHD
            2015 B8.5 S4 Sepang/Technik/6MT/SD/AAD/CF

Motorsport Engineer

Comment

I'm making one post here then I'm done.

Danny's post is perfectly logical - yours, however, is not.

If 110 wasn't safe, the speed limit wouldn't be 110. If any speed limit for that matter wasn't safe, it wouldn't be the speed limit. Last time I checked, the purpose of a speed limit was to keep people safe.

Also, to keep this thread somewhat on track: I spotted a matte black G55 AMG outside my office this morning. It sounded incredibly mean.
              Last edited by CGY_GTI; 05-27-2013, 05:06 PM.
              Scott
              '23 Audi Q5 Technik | Ultra Blue Metallic | Black​
              '01 DC5 Honda Integra Type R | Championship White | Red

Comment

i dont think you understand the concept of dangerous driving. the highway isnt your little grantrismo 5 racetrack. if you would like to drive dangerously, either take it to a track, or make a fun little silver jetta on gt5 and drive the sh*it out of it there life on your little playstation.

i could care less if you think that driving 200+ km/h is "safe on a clear road". and like i said before your gonna either hurt yourself or someone else who doesn't deserve it. ill have no problem reporting your plate to the police. i have had someone in my life pass away from a dumbass kid ripping along in his car because he thought he was cool. yes im making this personal.

i will try to keep this in pm. from now on mods.
                Last edited by Danaldson; 05-27-2013, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Spotted red e30 m3 in Sundance!
                  ~~TODD~~
                  '12 x5 35d fully deleted (DUDMD Stg2)

Comment

"Is the speed limit safe?"

Yes, under perfect weather conditions and empty roads the speed limit is deemed to be safe by civil/mechanical engineers for any vehicle deemed to be safe for public roads. They don't just throw random numbers out there, you know that right? Traffic conditions, weather, and the shape of the car decrease the safe speed accordingly.

But then again why tell you something that you know right?

Comment

Spotted a MCB X5M during the lunch hour.

Originally posted by kujiwara View Post
                      Even if I'm driving at that kind of speed I know where I can drive(when the road is smooth and clear), I'm not gonna drive like a retard in traffic. Logic dude. 200 isn't even near the limit. I know what unsafe is. Is 110 safe? Is the speed limit safe? No, nothing is safe. I'm not saying that my car is capable of what speed. If I had a 8V I probably brag about going 200.
                      Last edited by Kg810; 05-27-2013, 05:19 PM.
                      MK5 .:R32 - Aston

Comment

One quick thing, i dont care if you are going to jump in right now and pretend it was a typo, you would not mention your speed if it were simply 120...anyway, speeding is one of the most selfish acts you can do. There is absolutely no reason or excuse for going 210, anywhere. Like Dan said, i have had people very close to me killed by someone thinking they know how to drive and being a bit cocky, including an ex girlfriend of mine.

I dont care if you are an experienced 16 year old, Michael Schumacher, or the friggin Stig, you cannot control what happens near you when you are driving like a maniac. Stop bragging about it because it honestly will end up giving the club, and other enthusiasts a bad name. I am really sick of hearing about people thinking its cool to drive like that on roads myself, my friends, and my family drive on. Take it to a track.
                        I take pictures for money.

Comment

Spotted a very nice white r s60 volvo at Volvo today lowered rims body kit ..
                          Last edited by Lars; 05-27-2013, 05:41 PM.
                          12 Volvo XC 90
                          03 Jetta1.8T
                          95 Cabrio VRT
                          90 G60 Corrado

Colleen at 403-819-0132 or colleen@brayco.ca for all your mortgage needs.

Comment

Spotted a grey mk6 on what looked like BLQ's. down by the pm hobby craft/superstore intersection in deerfoot meadows
                            Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by BolideVW View Post
                              Spotted a grey mk6 on what looked like BLQ's. down by the pm hobby craft/superstore intersection in deerfoot meadows
                              That was probably Blair's dad
                              Scott
                              '23 Audi Q5 Technik | Ultra Blue Metallic | Black​
                              '01 DC5 Honda Integra Type R | Championship White | Red

Comment

Just need to get this out there, I don't often comment until I see a whole bunch of "Hypocrites" posting here about dangerous speeding. We have all done it, cut the kid some slack, he is still learning what is acceptable and what isn't.

He who is without sin cast the first stone
                                I may appear to be nice, but don't be fooled, I probably don't like you

Comment

Working...
                                X