This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Jazz blue mk3 on deerfoot. Lowered on silver five spokes, car was at das Volks this year.
    Current Fleet
    #ProjectICreate Jetta GLI32
    2001 Cobra #88/3786
    1989 Jetta Trophy 1 of 500
    2004 Audi A2 FSI Colour Storm RHD
    2015 B8.5 S4 Sepang/Technik/6MT/SD/AAD/CF

Motorsport Engineer

Comment

was in banff today.. black 458 spider, black v10 r8 with carbon blades, aston marton vanquish, red GTR, white 911 turbo, and a bentley flying spur

Comment

Yesterday I spotted a true summer sighting in London, a white Rolls Ghost, with Dubai plates waiting at Selfridges.

Today a very nice, black new Aston Martin Vanquish cruised by the house as well.
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

B7 s4 avant on deerfoot w/ BC plates
          ~~TODD~~
          '12 x5 35d fully deleted (DUDMD Stg2)

Comment

Was in Vancouver this weekend, car scene is just crazy.
            - 911's galore....just everywhere. every generation.
            - Ferraris galore: 430's, 430 scud, 458 x 3, 355 x2, 599 x 3, 612, 348 TS, testarossa
            - Lambos: diablo x 2, gallardos galore
            - Mercedes: SLS AMG x 2, s65 amg, etc etc

Comment

blair.. there are alot of posts on carbuzz about london police giving tickets to foreign plated exotics.. last one had a pagani getting a ticket infront of harrods

http://www.carbuzz.com/news/2013/8/1...rcars-7715691/
              Last edited by R_Ethug; 08-11-2013, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Yes a lot of very rich people spend the summers here and they tend to bring their cars with them, there are some nice places for rent around Harrods in the £30,000-40,000 per week range to help them out as well!
                Blair
                Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Spotted Lauriers old passat by strathcona.

Also some guy at Wendy's was asking me about my car the other day. Told me he had a twin turbo setup feeding a supercharger in his 2006 mustang. Apparently it made 1800hp. Lol couldn't help myself from laughing. Although ridiculous, nice guy nonetheless.
                  Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by bolidevw View Post
                    told me he had a twin turbo setup feeding a supercharger in his 2006 mustang. Apparently it made 1800hp. Lol couldn't help myself from laughing. Although ridiculous, nice guy nonetheless.
                    lol!!
                    ~~TODD~~

Comment

Originally posted by BolideVW View Post
                      Spotted Lauriers old passat by strathcona.

Also some guy at Wendy's was asking me about my car the other day. Told me he had a twin turbo setup feeding a supercharger in his 2006 mustang. Apparently it made 1800hp. Lol couldn't help myself from laughing. Although ridiculous, nice guy nonetheless.
                      Honestly i wouldn't laugh too hard. There are 2 stupidly fast mustangs that i know of, each making over that amount of hp if i'm not mistaken either. Twin turbo GT42's or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by MechEngg View Post
                        Honestly i wouldn't laugh too hard. There are 2 stupidly fast mustangs that i know of, each making over that amount of hp if i'm not mistaken either. Twin turbo GT42's or something like that.
                        Twin turbos feeding a blower thou??
                        That's why I laughed...
                        I know that it IS Calgary, and it could be possible.
                        Just seems far fetched... Why would you ever needed two turbos to spool a supercharger?
                        Just doesn't make much logical sense to me.
                        Last edited by T-Dubbs; 08-12-2013, 11:19 AM.
                        ~~TODD~~

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dubbs View Post
                          Twin turbos feeding a blower thou??
                          That's why I laughed...
                          I know that it IS Calgary, and it could be possible.
                          Just seems far fetched... Why would you ever needed two turbos to spool a supercharger?
                          Just doesn't make much logical sense to me.
                          Ah gotcha, thought you guys were questioning the power that these cars can put out.
                          And on that note Rokka did use a GT35 turbo and G60 SC on his mk4 golf. I believe it was plumbed in as such, the turbo feeding the SC, it wouldn't make sense the other way around i think...

Comment

Originally posted by MechEngg View Post
                            Yeah I don't doubt it's possible. But the guy said he built it himself. And when I asked him what turbo it was he didn't know. Also said there were zero issues tuning it
                            Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by BolideVW View Post
                              Yeah I don't doubt it's possible. But the guy said he built it himself. And when I asked him what turbo it was he didn't know. Also said there were zero issues tuning it
                              I see where you are coming from now haha. Zero issues tuning it

Comment

spotted a white fisker karma EV12 this morning on 4th.
                                at first i was like because i couldn't figure out wtf it was....then as i got closer and saw the bading i was like

pic for those that have no idea what im referring to
                                Team Highschool
                                Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

Working...
                                X