This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Spotted a black GTI with a front mount and other goodies, on nova chemicals joffre sight.
    VERY NICE
    Reppin Dubs Hard

Comment

Spotted my first new M3 downtown today. Looked pretty loaded. Was that purply-black color similar to BMP.

Looked good!
      2008 Audi RS4
      2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

I saw an older model Mercedes. It was heading north on mcloud trail at about 2 o'clock this after noon. It was a 600 sl Barbus. It was pretty fast. Nice car!
        MIKE
        '03 GTi VR6

Comment

Well I have been quite sick lately so have not ventured out of my house in many days but yesterday I awoke to a pickup truck on its side on 1st street below my place. Then I went out quickly last night and went by Earl's tin Palace and saw a M6 Convertible on some big wheels, AMV8 and an SL65.
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Spotted a white BMW 1 series convertible in Deerfoot Meadows yesterday, still had plastic all over it but the roof was down.
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Went for a cruise on 17th with my new wheels last night and it was a busy one, 2 Aston AMV8s, BMW 1 Series Cab, endless corvettes, and a modded NSX race a modded Mustang
              Blair

Comment

saw that F1 looking blue/white Masarati in downtown core couple of days ago... damn nice..
                Stage 0
                2001.5 Audi S4
                sigpic

Comment

just saw M50 at 69th and bow trail, rims looks sick dude! car sounds nice!
                  sigpic

<<<Ben>>>

Present:
                  His: 2008 Cayenne Turbo
                  Hers: 2012 Ibis White Q5
                  Past:
                  B7 A4 Avant 6MT Black
                  B7 A4 Avant 6MT Silver
                  2004 .:R32 BMP
                  2001.5 Noggy blue s4
                  2000 VW GTI 1.8T
                  1997 VW Jetta VR6

Comment

Originally posted by asp gti View Post
                    just saw M50 at 69th and bow trail, rims looks sick dude! car sounds nice!
                    Hah thanks man! Where were you at? I have been moving all my stuff to my new place today and I am totally beat, so chances are I missed you

Comment

Originally posted by M50 View Post
                      Hah thanks man! Where were you at? I have been moving all my stuff to my new place today and I am totally beat, so chances are I missed you

haha me and my dad were in his explorer waiting to turn left at the light going the same way as you when u were going straight through the intersection
                      sigpic

<<<Ben>>>

Present:
                      His: 2008 Cayenne Turbo
                      Hers: 2012 Ibis White Q5
                      Past:
                      B7 A4 Avant 6MT Black
                      B7 A4 Avant 6MT Silver
                      2004 .:R32 BMP
                      2001.5 Noggy blue s4
                      2000 VW GTI 1.8T
                      1997 VW Jetta VR6

Comment

Well Friday night I was on 17th and saw a white R8, 3 Ferrari's and an AMV8. Today I have seen a Maserati Spyder, 2 997 Turbos and an AMV8, got to love warm weather!
                        Blair

Comment

yea after a hard day of fencing yesterday we went downtown for supper and saw a yellow lambo, orange lambo, 2 ferraris and a sick gt2

Comment

Saw a silver/blue new E92 M3 on 5th St and 17th Ave last night.
                            Blair

Comment

Saw a beautiful S5 parked behind lulu lemon on 4th Street SW last week. took a couple pics with my cell phone and took a close look at the interior... freakin amazing

Comment

Silver S5 drove past the Ice cream meet last night!
                                Blair

Comment

Working...
                                X