X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Originally posted by GINCH View Post
    I can't imagine not driving for that long. I get antsy when I'm on holidays for a week without driving. How long are you home for Blair?
    I am here for about 10 days, heading back later next week. The driving was not too weird but just not practical in London for the most part.

Originally posted by bart View Post
    my buddy returned to yyc last week, said how he missed the public transport and said it sucks he has to drive now, lol i said take the bus then haha

mr blair get your IDP from willowpark registries, maybe you gonna wanna drive later this month
    I did get my new temp license so we will see about later in the month. The transit system is so efficient in London it does make driving seem a bit more like a chore, plus when you have no car you kind of have to make do!
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

just saw a red mk5 r32 on 17th ave...thought it was danny but noticed it was a bit different, got bummed thinking there was a new one, had roof racks and a texas plate though.
      I take pictures for money.

Comment

Spotted a matte black Maserati GranTurismo on 16th ave this morning and Leonard's Audi down in Shawnessy about 11:15, but I was with my Mom in her Equinox so not worth spotting me
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
          Spotted a matte black Maserati GranTurismo on 16th ave this morning and Leonard's Audi down in Shawnessy about 11:15, but I was with my Mom in her Equinox so not worth spotting me
          i see that maserati all the time, sounds amazing
          I take pictures for money.

Comment

Spotted Tyler in his old Chevy truck on 17th and 69th street sw

Comment

white aston martin leaving work today.. i'll toss a pick up on instagram later

Comment

I spotted a tan slammed classic beetle, I believe type 2 at Westside tonight and then another beetle at springbank parks for all season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Originally posted by danaldson View Post
                  i think i spotted evan in the red b6 a4 on macleod sunday morning on the way to cofeee. has those after market led headlights?
                  That would be me! I don't remember where I was going on Sunday but I haven't seen any other b6s with headlights like mine!
                  Evan

Brilliant Black B6 A4 1.8T

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
                    just saw a red mk5 r32 on 17th ave...thought it was danny but noticed it was a bit different, got bummed thinking there was a new one, had roof racks and a texas plate though.
                    Saw this same r32 drive past Cosmos and got excited because I tought Danny was coming in to get an estimate on his bumper! Lol
                    Evan

Comment

Originally posted by Down&Out View Post
                      Saw this same r32 drive past Cosmos and got excited because I tought Danny was coming in to get an estimate on his bumper! Lol
                      Maybe I'll stop by today haha

Comment

Originally posted by danaldson View Post
                        Maybe I'll stop by today haha
                        Hahaha I'm home sick today
                        Evan

Comment

Originally posted by Down&Out View Post
                          Hahaha I'm home sick today
                          ahh ic, well i went a got a quote.

Spotted a grey rs6 on macleod, seemd like he was in a hurry.

then saw 2 golf r's at southscenter vw. one blue and one grey.

Comment

i swear i spotted blair this afternoon in the r8 on blackfoot?? i was with a workmate in his b8 s4

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
                              i swear i spotted blair this afternoon in the r8 on blackfoot?? i was with a workmate in his b8 s4
                              Nope I have not driven it yet, I saw it last night but it has not left the garage for a while. I am rolling in a nice non descript Ford Escape, I did see a dark grey RS5 and Leonard on 17th this afternoon though.
                              Blair

Comment

haha it was a white one but had carbon blades (older headlights) swore it looked like you.

Comment

Working...
                                X