X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Originally posted by onepointeightdub View Post
    I was more surprised at how she drove a car that low so well lol
    It's crazy how low that car is with just euro suspension.

Comment

Spotted a grey Mkiv golf on stoney trail with sick halo lights and led front lights. exchanged waves then i had to turn ):
      -Terry
      -2014 S4
      insta:Whiney_S4

Comment

Well back from Germany and of course spotted some nice cars about and some rarities as well, but most exciting spotting (no picture though) was while on a tour at AMG we got to see a full blown test mule coming back in from a drive, pretty sure it was the next gen C63!
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Spotted Rob in the RS4 on 2nd st and 6th ave, car looks great! I was walking along the street.
          MK5 .:R32 - Aston

Comment

I think i spotted gheron 's S4 this morning on 9ave around 7:30. If not it was another Red low S4 that sounded real nice.
            2004 Jetta TDI Sport-Daily
            2002 Jetta 1.8T(stg2)-Wifey
            1983 RabbitLS- Dirty Diesel

Comment

Walked in front of mecheng this morning @ 5 am at Tim's in drive through on 130th .. Nice looking beater
              12 Volvo XC 90
              03 Jetta1.8T
              95 Cabrio VRT
              90 G60 Corrado

Colleen at 403-819-0132 or colleen@brayco.ca for all your mortgage needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Thor View Post
                Spotted a grey Mkiv golf on stoney trail with sick halo lights and led front lights. exchanged waves then i had to turn ):
                My buddy in a Grey Mazda 3 on black wheel covers saw you this morning, he told me he saw a green Jabba!
                Current Fleet
                #ProjectICreate Jetta GLI32
                2001 Cobra #88/3786
                1989 Jetta Trophy 1 of 500
                2004 Audi A2 FSI Colour Storm RHD
                2015 B8.5 S4 Sepang/Technik/6MT/SD/AAD/CF

Motorsport Engineer

Comment

Saw a mk6 golf r with euro led's on lake Frazier drive at around 8:30 tonight

Comment

Hahaha if It was making a lot of noise from the tyres it was me haha
                    -Terry
                    -2014 S4
                    insta:Whiney_S4

Comment

Spotted a CW Golf R with quite a bit of blue trim (front grill, mirrors, rear passenger window edges, etc) parked at 11th ave Co-op around 6pm.

Spotted a Mkv CW 2.5low on Crowchild around 10 or so. I believe the car was lowered with a couple stickers on the rear window.
                      MK5 .:R32 - Aston

Comment

Originally posted by Lars View Post
                        Walked in front of mecheng this morning @ 5 am at Tim's in drive through on 130th .. Nice looking beater
                        Hey dude. I saw your car pull up and i was like "Yup that looks like Lars' car"
                        Your jetta was looking pretty sweet too!

Comment

Also spotted. A mk4 jetta on deerfoot @ 11pm. The only lights that were on were a single license plate light, a fender marker up front and the opposite amber headlight bulb. Headlights were both burnt out, both tail lights, one license plate light, the other fender marker, and the other headlight amber light.

What are people thinking driving that dangerously??

Comment

Originally posted by MechEngg View Post
                            Also spotted. A mk4 jetta on deerfoot @ 11pm. The only lights that were on were a single license plate light, a fender marker up front and the opposite amber headlight bulb. Headlights were both burnt out, both tail lights, one license plate light, the other fender marker, and the other headlight amber light.

What are people thinking driving that dangerously??
                            Because #YOLO!

Comment

TONS of nice cars out tonight in Edmonton. 997 Turbos galore, Bentleys, saw 2 ZR1's, 2 Lambos, whole bunch of AMG's, etc. Everyone wanting to get in a final night before the snow comes tomorrow evening. I took the 348 out when I had dinner, was a great time. Parked now and covered. I did stop at the Tim Hortons on Gateway, lots of nice imports there including a bunch of VW's but did not see any familiar Eurodrivers cars (green MKIII GTI on Gold LM's was there though). TDI full time from here on...smokey smokey

Comment

spotted 2 golf r's today, csg golf r on the off ramp from macleod to anderson, i was right behind it, the second was blue and going northbound on macleod going by ranchman's.

also spotted a sprint blue b7 s4 wagon on crowchild.

Comment

Working...
                                X