This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Calgary is a 3 series town, has been for quite a while now, the number of them in my building is stupid.

That reminds me I also saw a white Eos last night rolling on Huffs.
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I saw an early 90's LHD Bently the other day, don't really know which model though cause I'm not too familiar with them. It was a pretty sweet white 4dr with a tan leather interior though.
      Isaac

Instagram:@ipetersphotog
      Then: 2000 Jetta 2.0L (2005-2012)
      Now: 2012 Golf TDI

Comment

^^funny you mention that...I saw a black one yesterday, but RHD and probably about the same MY...early-mid 90's. Pretty cool looking actually.
        Last edited by Smarty39; 07-03-2008, 03:33 PM.
        Kyle
        2000 Audi S4

Comment

Saw a brand new black Rolls Royce in Banff Monday.

Then once I got into the city, that white R8 was northbound on Crowchild just after Memorial. Those LEDs are sooooooo distinctive. I knew it could only be one thing... and that is sexy.

Tuesday it was RS4 time on 17th Ave, as this one guy was rolling up and down and all around... for my pleasure. And I was, for whatever reason, more impressed with it than the yellow Gallardo with a lame ass spoiler.
          Find me on Instagram @pry4sno

Candy White 2010 VW Golf Sportwagen TDI 6 speed /// #farmenwagen
          Indigo Pearl Effect 1992 80q 20v /// Eventual AAN'd Winter Sled
          Brilliant Black 1990 Coupe quattro /// Because Racecar

Comment

I saw that C63 on Macleod MacDonalds on Wednesday. An older guy was driving it.

Comment

A beautiful silver 07' Audi TT Roadster came through the car wash here in town (where I work). I sparked up a conversation with the guy about it. It has 19'' mesh rims (Looked HRE?), a catback exhaust and a gorgeous lip kit. He said he was planning on throwing in an upgraded turbo by the end of the summer aiming for about 400hp.
              -Drew
              2001 "BORA" GLS 1.8T
              1990 Lincoln Continental

Comment

cadillac cts-v @ spruce meadows.
                Stefan
                -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
                -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
                -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
                -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

i actually really really like the new cadi cts's the big grill is kinda audi like but the cars look nice

Comment

Last weekend there was this Caddy CTS-V with a young middle-eastern guy driving it up/down 17th Ave and man... did that thing sound mean. I mean, incredible. Must have had an intake and exhaust but other than that I am not knowing.

I remarked a couple times to the lil' lady how awesome it sounded... shushed her even to have her listen.

Yesterday up here in Edmonton I saw a sweet looking tinted out black S6 Avant with newer gunmetal RS4 wheels... omg was that awesome. I was swerving a bit for a second look. And then today a beauty RS4 in black was parked next to me at WestEd, Entrance 8. When my g/f asked me if he parked next to me because of the Audi, I said, "Of course, we do that." haha
                    Find me on Instagram @pry4sno

Candy White 2010 VW Golf Sportwagen TDI 6 speed /// #farmenwagen
                    Indigo Pearl Effect 1992 80q 20v /// Eventual AAN'd Winter Sled
                    Brilliant Black 1990 Coupe quattro /// Because Racecar

Comment

Saw a RS6 at the Co-op on 8th Ave last night!

Comment

Saw quite a few cars over the weekend of course; Silver Bentley Continental GT, Red F430, Black RS4, Yellow Lambo Murc (not sure if it was Vic) lots of Porsches, 4 Pontiac G8s and a blue Elise this morning.
                        Blair
                        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

saw some nice cars on 17th this weekend..
                          the b5 imola s4 with the FMIC and m3 rear lip
                          grey ferrari convertable of somesort
                          2 new M3s
                          modded last gen 540..
                          sick new m5
                          2 X6s
                          lots of ricers lol

Comment

Those G8 don't look bad. Them and the Challenger would probably want to challenge our cars one time or another on the streets :-)

Comment

Spotted Veyron on Scottsdale Road. Wow wow wee waaaa!
                              2008 Audi RS4
                              2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

you are kidding right

Comment

Working...
                                X