X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

hhaa yea i always see him same spot!

car sounds amazing! you gotta see it at the end of day if he's lucky enough to WOT drive out of downtown!

Comment

White Maserati GranTurismo on Macleod by the Sasso building, so nice!!
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

White GranTurismo again on Macleod on the way home yesterday and a Unimog on 58th this morning.
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

2 135s and a Daytona Grey RS4 with titanium package and what looked like the red/black interior combo on 14th Street.
          Blair

Comment

nice! i saw that dark blue GT3 do a pull down 9th ave yesterday guy hit like 150decibals and musta gotten up to 180!

Comment

saw a gorgeous blue volvo, its the square wagon, with black rims (i believe the R's) driving down 130th ave today!

Comment

Saw a highly modded yellow TT on the side of the QE2 when I was headed out to carstairs yesterday... Hope everythings alright with it..
                Isaac

Instagram:@ipetersphotog
                Then: 2000 Jetta 2.0L (2005-2012)
                Now: 2012 Golf TDI

Comment

Not really a true "spotting" as we were the ones driving it, but thought I'd share some pics we took of a very cool car - Bentley CGT.

2008 Audi RS4
                  2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Nice Chris!!!

I saw a new M3 cab on 6th Ave early this morning!
                    Blair

Comment

Finally spotted the GR8WHTE this morning on Blackfoot and Southland. Such a clean car!!
                      Isaac

Instagram:@ipetersphotog
                      Then: 2000 Jetta 2.0L (2005-2012)
                      Now: 2012 Golf TDI

Comment

Yep a sunny Wednesday has brought it out!!
                        Blair

Comment

Saw a Mercedes 300SL (gullwing) on the 32nd Ave connector, right before the turn off for Fox Hollow golf course.

Beautiful car.

Comment

Saw one of the new Dodge Challengers on center st. as well as a Maserati Gran Turismo

Comment

3 997 Cabs with the roof down this morning on Macleod.

Also been seeing a silver Cayman S with black factory wheels around down town a lot lately think its new and the guy is still getting the feel for the clutch
                              Blair

Comment

My Dad was at Glenmore Audi this morning and they had one Black and one White R8 there, besides his.
                                Blair

Comment

Working...
                                X