X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

May be of interest to you Ryan...
    I was driving beside a Silver B5 S4 with the RS4 mod the other day... (W/ B7 RS4 reps) seemed like he wanted to have a little run.. but I wasnt running quite right...

And a C6 A6 with Avalon license plate holder (and again wasnt running right!)

Hopefully Im good to go for a while now.. replaced more then a few items recently!

Comment

Who was the guy in the stock but nice looking Red MK4 GTI. Going down deer foot by the airport, heading south on saturday night (august 8) at about 11 pm? I could tell the car had some serious engine work done, It wasn't loud exhaust wise but I could turbo spooling up right before you past me and then you just took off out of site. the car may have had rims and it also had an HID kit. I must know what engine work was done. The car looked really fun.

Comment

Near 10pm on 17th by Western a Daytona Grey R8 with matching sideblades, and parked right behind it a black Ford GT.

Also been seeing what appears to be the same silver F360 around a lot too.
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

whilst spamming out euroquake cards downtown today i saw a nice new silvery blue A5

and a wicked b6 imola s4 avant with wheels,exhaust carded up nice like!

Comment

Leaving the office about 830 last night, heading down Macleod into downtown, white 128, silver Quattroporte, red modded MKIV GTI, and black Jag XF.
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

While driving through downtown the other day I saw a pair of '09 Challengers, I like the styling on the new ones... Also saw a Red 360 and Red F430.
              Isaac

Instagram:@ipetersphotog
              Then: 2000 Jetta 2.0L (2005-2012)
              Now: 2012 Golf TDI

Comment

saw a 4 door mk4 v6 4 motion golf, mk5 4 door r32, and a bunch of other crazy cars today including a bunch of 4 door mk3 gti vr6's, the only 2 door mk3s were 16 valves!!!! o ya, im in nz right now!
                sigpic

<<<Ben>>>

Present:
                His: 2008 Cayenne Turbo
                Hers: 2012 Ibis White Q5
                Past:
                B7 A4 Avant 6MT Black
                B7 A4 Avant 6MT Silver
                2004 .:R32 BMP
                2001.5 Noggy blue s4
                2000 VW GTI 1.8T
                1997 VW Jetta VR6

Comment

I don't know what was going on in kensington last night but that had to be the craziest meet I've seen in a while... Saw at least 4 Ferrari's, 360, F430, 550, and I think a 360GT... Bright green Lambo, a couple Lotus', a Maserati Gran Turismo, and Quattroporte... There may have been another Lambo and a couple Aston Martin's as well but I don't think the other drivers would have appreciated me stopping in the middle of the road.
                  Isaac

Instagram:@ipetersphotog
                  Then: 2000 Jetta 2.0L (2005-2012)
                  Now: 2012 Golf TDI

Comment

probably the exotic meet

Comment

Yep ZR exotic meet, tonight they were on 17th at Melrose; MC12, Edo Enzo, 1000hp Green Gallardo, Astons, Lambos, Ferraris, every where. Also saw an S6, Bentley Conti GT, tons of 911s, supercharged Viper, lots of S4s sooo many cars out tonight.
                      Blair

Comment

did you tell them about quake? lol
                        James
                        mk4 wagon

Comment

Originally posted by blackradon View Post
                          did you tell them about quake? lol
                          I did actually hand out a few promo cards in the area.
                          Blair

Comment

Yesterday, Bentley Conti GTC, Maserati Gran Turismo in Black and Davey this morning!!!!
                            Blair

Comment

coming home from baseball last night a nice red ferrari 430 on #2

Comment

Last night took a swing by the Bentley/Aston dealer, some hot cars, Vantages, Conti's, R8, F430 and lots of other goodies. In in the back shop I also happened to spy tucked under a cover a Koenigsegg CCX.

Later in the evening saw a RS6 and then this morning a gorgeous black 997 Turbo
                                Blair

Comment

Working...
                                X