This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Spotted a Silver Passat with roof rack, slammed on silver wheels (3SDM maybe?)... around Cross Iron Mills, both last night on my home and this morning on my drive into work. Going the opposite direction both times.

Nice car if you're a member on here.
    ~Stephanie~
    2015 Tornado Red GTI Autobahn Edition
    IG: succubusMK7

Comment

Exchanged a salute yesterday evening with the driver of a really low R32 yesterday. I've seen it around over the last 12 months, mainly on Memorial.

License Plate - "SWANSEA", so I'm presuming he is a Welshman... Anyone on here?

Comment

Originally posted by e30mclow View Post
        Exchanged a salute yesterday evening with the driver of a really low R32 yesterday. I've seen it around over the last 12 months, mainly on Memorial.

That would be Nick's Golf R. he's on here occasionally

Comment

Originally posted by BaggedGLI View Post
          Saw Bob in his S4 by discovery ridge on my way home from work at about 7.
          Did not see you, must have been doing my lipstick. You should have gone straight to ice cream from work.

Comment

Originally posted by bobkatkat View Post
            Did not see you, must have been doing my lipstick. You should have gone straight to ice cream from work.
            Should have, but instead went straight home to dinner on the table!
            Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
            2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Your B5 was looking great. I usually take a left through the neighbourhood and head down to 29th but I had to do a quick drive by to check it out
              Last edited by jacktown; 07-28-2015, 11:18 AM.
              Nick

I love hatchbacks

Comment

I've seen your Golf around too, great taste!
                You also have the m-Coupe, right? That's been on my hit list for a number of years now, I'd love to check it out some time.

Comment

Popped into the drycleaners at lunch and the Sawbones in the complex traded his Dinan 535 in on this beauty. Dinan P1 M6 Gran Coupe. He said it was 710hp. If I had the means I think I would have this over anything coming out of Germany. Only in frosted red with black shoes.

Comment

I've seen your Golf around too, great taste!
                    You also have the m-Coupe, right? That's been on my hit list for a number of years now, I'd love to check it out some time.
                    Yeah for sure. I'll bring it to coffee one morning - It's in the shop right now but hope to have it back sometime next week.
                    Nick

I love hatchbacks

Comment

Popped into the drycleaners at lunch and the Sawbones in the complex traded his Dinan 535 in on this beauty. Dinan P1 M6 Gran Coupe. He said it was 710hp. If I had the means I think I would have this over anything coming out of Germany. Only in frosted red with black shoes.

I really dig the 4 door 6 series (Grand coupe?) This one looks extra special!
                      Nick

I love hatchbacks

Comment

as if 550 isn't already enough for the rear wheels haha. crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by jacktown View Post
                          Yeah for sure. I'll bring it to coffee one morning - It's in the shop right now but hope to have it back sometime next week.
                          That'd be great, I'd love to see it.
                          I'm 6'1', and I'm wondering if I'll fit comfortably in one. I fit the Z4m OK-ish..

Comment

Spotted a modded M5 on my way back into the office this afternoon. He must have been a freelance ambulance driver rushing to an emergency because he was darting through traffic like a coked-up mosquito.

M5-douche
                            2008 Audi RS4
                            2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                              Spotted a modded M5 on my way back into the office this afternoon. He must have been a freelance ambulance driver rushing to an emergency because he was darting through traffic like a coked-up mosquito.

M5-douche
                              I laughed so hard at this.
                              I take pictures for money.

Comment

That'd be great, I'd love to see it.
                                I'm 6'1', and I'm wondering if I'll fit comfortably in one. I fit the Z4m OK-ish..
                                Yeah it's really tight inside. You shiuld definitely take a seat in mine before you go shopping
                                Nick

I love hatchbacks

Comment

Working...
                                X