This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Spotted a black a3 with big roof box slammed on what looked like 19's rolling down country hills. Much like!
    TJ
    '17 Ram 3500 Laramie
    '01 Silver S4

Comment

White R8 @ Esso in Shawnessy yesterday. Black side blade.

Comment

Saw my first B9 Audi A4 today and it was as underwhelming as expected, it was a very basic trim level though.
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Parked beside a beautiful white MK7 R up in Airdrie
          Matt
          IG: @chalmsmkvi

Comment

spotted a blue rs4 in royal oak and a white mk7 r at minute muffler on 32ave!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
              Saw my first B9 Audi A4 today and it was as underwhelming as expected, it was a very basic trim level though.
              I have been underwhelmed by photos but my opinion is changing the more I learn about the B9. It has the lowest drag coefficient of any production car ever!!

"The new A4 checks in with an aerodynamic CD rating of just .23 that is not just best in class, but better than any other Audi model and better even than exotic efficiency-driven cars you’d expect to trounce it such as the Audi R8 e-tron (.28), BMW i8 (.26) or Tesla Model S (.24). Aerodynamically, that’s a bit more radical than the car’s more evolutionary silhouette might suggest."

Comment

Pretty sure I saw a Red B8 RS4 (maybe B7, I suck as deciphering audi front ends) in the parking lot of McDonalds/Tim Hortons @ Sunridge Way and Barlow Trail today.
                ~Stephanie~
                2015 Tornado Red GTI Autobahn Edition
                IG: succubusMK7

Comment

Originally posted by RedRayne_GTI View Post
                  Pretty sure I saw a Red B8 RS4 (maybe B7, I suck as deciphering audi front ends) in the parking lot of McDonalds/Tim Hortons @ Sunridge Way and Barlow Trail today.
                  B7, I don't think we ever got B8 RS4s in Canada and they wouldn't be legal for import yet.
                  Evan

Brilliant Black B6 A4 1.8T

Comment

spotted this dope 510 in Seton the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by hooddub View Post
                      B7, I don't think we ever got B8 RS4s in Canada and they wouldn't be legal for import yet.
                      Good to know. Thanks.
                      ~Stephanie~
                      2015 Tornado Red GTI Autobahn Edition
                      IG: succubusMK7

Comment

B8 RS4s are avants/wagons only too.
                        Blair
                        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Spotted a Black RS4 downtown on 8th Avenue by Bankers Hall this AM as I was waiting to turn left at 4th Street. Definitely not stock exhaust. Also, spotted a MK7 Golf R at Safeway on the weekend. It was a red one with the plate "REDSTER" if I remember correctly. Definitely a sharp looking car in red.
                          Rob
                          Daddy's "Hooligan" - MK4 R32 in Deep Blue Pearl
                          Mommy's "Gran Turismo" - E70 X5M in Black Sapphire Metallic

GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

Originally posted by miketweedie View Post
                            Spotted this sweet Passat in my office parking lot. I don't know exactly what upgrades he's done to the engine, but whatever they are must be serious, cause he's got intake vents on BOTH rear doors. Wait, what???

That's for drive by shootings... Duh!
                            Rob

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                              8th Avenue by Bankers Hall this AM as I was waiting to turn left at 4th Street.
                              Spotted you there this morning but you were obviously too busy gawking at the RS4 to notice me waving
                              Patryk
                              Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
                              08 VW .:R32
                              04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Originally posted by P Arkus View Post
                                Spotted you there this morning but you were obviously too busy gawking at the RS4 to notice me waving
                                LOL. Busted! FWIW... I spotted Patryk in his Wagon on 8th Avenue around quitting time because a) he was waving at me and b) there were no other RS models in the vicinity.
                                Rob

Comment

Working...
                                X