X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Originally posted by Danaldson View Post
    yeah this one looks facdelifted, but the new ones are
    ahhh yes. i think i would prefer the face listed one like the red one i saw today over the new new one

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• *Official* Spotted Thread

Spotted corrado1.8Tio.

Last edited by BaggedGLI; 10-15-2016, 11:10 PM.
      Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
      2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Saw this on a Facebook page. Spotted in windsor. pretty cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Danaldson View Post
          Saw this on a Facebook page. Spotted in windsor. pretty cool!

Yummm... RS4 replacement in 2019 right there! Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Rob
          Daddy's "Hooligan" - MK4 R32 in Deep Blue Pearl
          Mommy's "Gran Turismo" - E70 X5M in Black Sapphire Metallic

GONE... BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

The Family "Muscle Car" - B7 RS4 in Misano Red - Dad's 20th Anniversary "Wanna-be R32" GTi

Comment

Spotted outside the US consulate in Edinburgh Scotland. (Amazing city btw, 10/10 would recommend)
            Last edited by BolideVW; 10-24-2016, 06:25 PM.
            Dylan

Comment

Spotted Rod cruising through Cochrane heading out west this morning! Car looked great!
              -Mike

Comment

Spotted Mr. Popp on Wednesday night inside of Tony Roma's in Medicine Hat....
                Rob

2004 VW R32

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                  Yummm... RS4 replacement in 2019 right there! Love it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Agreed. Can't see myself resisting the urge to pick up one of these. Unfortunately, the most recent review I read says they've changed their original plans and will not only be offering the auto in US. I've searched everywhere to see if this will be the same in Canada. Interestingly, the only clue I found was that there is absolutely zero mention of the transmission anywhere on the Canadian website. Even the interior pictures seem cleverly curated to avoid showing the shifter.
                  Last edited by jacktown; 11-07-2016, 08:31 PM.
                  Nick

I love hatchbacks

Comment

Originally posted by BolideVW View Post

Spotted outside the US consulate in Edinburgh Scotland. (Amazing city btw, 10/10 would recommend)
                    What charity do I need to send money to? There has to be one that specializes in providing appropriately sized pants to the impoverished youth of Scotland.

Comment

Originally posted by e30mclow View Post
                      What charity do I need to send money to? There has to be one that specializes in providing appropriately sized pants to the impoverished youth of Scotland.
                      haha saw kids rocking those pants all over Europe this year.

Comment

Originally posted by e30mclow View Post
                        That's my french roommate. I could probably make an album of all the horrible fitting pants of his. Quite the fashion sense.
                        Dylan

Comment

I am in the last few days of my time in London, so hoping to make some nice spots before I go, and today I saw the first Range Rover Sport SVR I recall in the flesh, in the nice blue colour. I don't think it had the sport seats but it did sound very good!!

Blair
                          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Damn wish I had my phone on me at the time, in my clinics office parking lot, silver Golf R, on B6 s4 wheels, slammed. BC requires front plates, he had a mount where the tow hook area is, welded to the plate (no holes drilled in anything for that front plate!!!) baller.

Comment

I saw a brown Cayman R for the first time today. 'Twas cool
                              Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

I am not there yet, but the Mrs is already in HK and sent me this pic of our new street.

Blair
                                Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Working...
                                X