This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Spotted Khyron on Glenmore on my way home from work. The front of that car is amazing (except for the sticker IMHO).
    Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

Spotted a new S Class Mercedes, new Porsche Cayenne and 2 MK1 GTIs in North Battleford Saskatchewan over the weekend, a rarity in a town such as that.
      Last edited by Canadian Turbo; 11-03-2008, 08:22 AM.
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Spotted the RHD blue mk5 r32 this morning driving by foothills hospital.
        Tyler

vinylappeal.com

Comment

Originally posted by liquid View Post
          Spotted Khyron on Glenmore on my way home from work. The front of that car is amazing (except for the sticker IMHO).
          Haha yah I get ribbed for it. I tried the black one but it's completely invisible. The black side ones on the green look nice.
          Geoff
          Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

Spotted Circuits tonight as I was cruising through the Sarcee/Bow Trail intersection.

Comment

White MK3 VR6 GTI out front of my building around 730 last night, was rolling on RS6 reps, looked good!
              Blair
              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Was behind a white 997 Turbo on the way to the meet last night, hot!!
                Blair

Comment

Was taking the car for a final drive before I put it in storage and saw Eurotuner picking up the mail, spun a u-turn to say hi but you were already driving away.
                  Last edited by VW337; 11-10-2008, 03:01 PM.
                  Tyler

vinylappeal.com

Comment

Imola yellow RS4 on bowtrail this morning. Looked decent but prefer it in different colors!!
                    Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
                    -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
                    -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Took a spin by Aston Martin/Bentley to see the white DBS, gorgeous!!!
                      Blair

Comment

Aston Martin DB9 on 9th Avenue on the way in to work today.

Music to permeate your soul …
                        Jayson
                        MKIV Jetta GLS VR6 -PARTING OUT-

What's Next?

Comment

Grey E30 M3 on Macleod around for and then on Macleod again later a F430 Spyder in grey.
                          Blair

Comment

Also forget I have seen this 930gen 911 (I think, could be 964) that is all done up bright red with some gun metal split 5 spoke wheels a few times lately in the belt line area.
                            Last edited by Canadian Turbo; 11-14-2008, 10:50 AM.
                            Blair

Comment

Silver/Silver R8 and black F430 at Platinum on 58th yesterday.
                              Blair

Comment

I may have seen the same R8 last night on 11th Avenue. It was painful watching the person attempt to parallel park...

Music to permeate your soul …
                                Jayson
                                MKIV Jetta GLS VR6 -PARTING OUT-

What's Next?

Comment

Working...
                                X