X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Originally posted by snipa_mini85 View Post
    Spotted the "SMRT" a couple of times around chinook and mission area over the weekend
    If I am out usually in those two areas!! Needs a wash though!

Also forgot to mention the new M3 on winters I spotted in my building the other day.
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Spotted a MKV GTI running S6-esque LED strips in the bumper grills on 8th St and 11 Ave last night around 9, think the car was black.
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Went to Chinook for lunch today, not a far trip but had some good spottings!!

-Fahrenheit GTI on winter wheels and looked low too
        -Burgundy Maserati Gran Tursimo
        -Black F360 Coupe
        -Yellow F355 Spyder
        Blair

Comment

Saw a gorgeous new(er) black S8 yesterday. Definately near the top of my list for "luxury dream machine."
          2002 996TT
          2011 S5
          2004 S4 Avant

Comment

Last night a Black F430 coupe and a silver/silver R8 on 4th St and this morning a grey 135 in my building.
            Blair

Comment

HAWWT!!!
              Don't Panic, I'm Hispanic

Comment

That guy lives in my building!

I had a good day of spotting yesterday, modded 997, turbo 997, red GTR, silver/carbon R8 and a silver Elise.
                Blair

Comment

I spotted myself in a reflection driving a nice silver VR6 still in summer mode on December 1st!!
                  Rob

2004 VW R32

Comment

Spotted a new dark blue 4-door M3 going down crowchild the other day
                    Last edited by snipa_mini85; 12-02-2008, 09:07 AM.
                    Isaac

Instagram:@ipetersphotog
                    Then: 2000 Jetta 2.0L (2005-2012)
                    Now: 2012 Golf TDI

Comment

Today around 1:45 I saw the coolest thing I've seen in a while. Heading westbound on 16ave by foothills I saw a pack of about 20+ brand new porsches. Amongst them were 5 Panameras, 2 911 turbo's, 2 caymans, 2 carreras, 2 boxters and a bunch of others that were mixed in with the bunch. Following behind the cars were 2 cayannes with tires on the roof racks. Unfortunatley I could only grab a pick of the SUV's:

And I have to say that the Panamera does look alot better in person.
                      Tyler

vinylappeal.com

Comment

Came home to a brand new silver 135i convertible a couple spots away from me in my parkade last night.
                        Blair

Comment

Saw a blue MK V R32 on Country Hills yesterday afternoon having fun in the snow. I was out working on my drifting skillz in the avant.
                          Jeff

his - '03 GTI VR6
                          hers - '06 A4 S-line Avant
                          sigpic

Comment

Saturday on 4th Street (before all the snow) I saw a silver Maserati GranTurismo S, pretty sure it was an S as it had dark wheels and such and man was it loud, sounded amazing!
                            Blair

Comment

On 11th Ave last night, Silver MK2 TT with R8 reps for winter wheels, sweet!!!
                              Blair

Comment

saw a new b8 a5 yesterday. man thats a NICE car in person/rolling.. much better looking in person than photos

then today i see a new b8 a4 avant on 5th ave parked so i got a good look.. pretty nice looking.. it was a 3.2.. seats looked very nice

Comment

Working...
                                X