This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Bentley Conti GT downtown blazing through the snow!

Heard someone else spotted those Panamera and Cayennes again in town.
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I saw a Harlequin golf on the way to work today on crowchild!!
      Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
      2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

Seen El Presidente at the Costco last night!

Did you see us puttin our new roof box on in the wonderful costco parking lot!
        No other way to get it home than putting it on!!
        Certified 3m installer
        jwukovits@me.com
        1-403-988-9012
        Instagram @Protectit
        I always thought I was strange. Now I have a Saab and it's official I'm strange......

2014 Ram 2500 Cummins Lifted on 35's
        2011 Jeep Rubicon 2dr Not Stock
        2004 Saab 9-3 2.0T Daily and Stock(for now)

Comment

Originally posted by VW337 View Post
          Today around 1:45 I saw the coolest thing I've seen in a while. Heading westbound on 16ave by foothills I saw a pack of about 20+ brand new porsches. Amongst them were 5 Panameras, 2 911 turbo's, 2 caymans, 2 carreras, 2 boxters and a bunch of others that were mixed in with the bunch. Following behind the cars were 2 cayannes with tires on the roof racks. Unfortunatley I could only grab a pick of the SUV's:

And I have to say that the Panamera does look alot better in person.

They were in banff for the night, saw them all parked. Pretty wicked, I think their were a bunch of BMW's too.
          James
          mk4 wagon

Comment

saw a new b8 a4 in burlington on the holidays! they are pretty damn sharp looking

Comment

Almost forgot that I saw a red Ferrari 308 or 328 (did not see the back) driving down 17th in the day on NYE, complete with fender-bergs and everything!
              Blair
              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Black Continental GT on Elbow and 4th Street yesterday.
                Blair

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                  Black Continental GT on Elbow and 4th Street yesterday.
                  Again on 4th Street yesterday late afternoon
                  Blair

Comment

Spotted a red GTR on snow tires and very very dirty on 3rd street between 7th and 8th Ave.
                    Blair

Comment

saw a black c63 amg FLOOR it on 8th street today.. do those things come ungodly loud stock?? it sounded like a big ass truck V8 with an exhaust.. but it sounded so damn grunty good made me jelous.. fast as hell too as the dude went 3 blocks in about 4 seconds with the exhaust echoing around the buildings.. baller!

Comment

My buddy has an SL63 and it's loud from stock so I'd say yes.........
                        Don't Panic, I'm Hispanic

Comment

Listen to any AMG 63 at idle....the burbling sound of it is sickness. Even when navigating slowly through a busy parking lot with light taps on the accelerator you can tell the car packs major power under the hood. Unreal sound for surez.

Comment

Spotted a DBP MK5 R32 on 14th Street going north out of downtown last night, so jealous. Right behind it was a white 135 too!!
                            Blair

Comment

Chris M in his 911 on 14th Street W yesterday afternoon!
                              Blair

Comment

Blair M in his Smart on 14th Street W yesterday afternoon!
                                2008 Audi RS4
                                2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Working...
                                X