• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

white a5 3.2 this morning..damn i love these coupes

Comment

yesterday saw a silver mk4 gti with fmic cruising on crowchild near the uni round 10:45 am, sick looking car, and on my way home on bowtrail next to shaganappi golf course i was behind a blue mk4 R32, looked so sick!
      sigpic

<<<Ben>>>

Present:
      His: 2008 Cayenne Turbo
      Hers: 2012 Ibis White Q5
      Past:
      B7 A4 Avant 6MT Black
      B7 A4 Avant 6MT Silver
      2004 .:R32 BMP
      2001.5 Noggy blue s4
      2000 VW GTI 1.8T
      1997 VW Jetta VR6

Comment

Was cruising around on Saturday and spotted a Red F430 coupe, black Aston vantage and a black C63 all around 17th Ave starbucks.

Later paid a visit to the Ferrari dealer and they had a few F430s including a Scudeira also a new 599 and 5 Maserati Gran Turismos including a nice black S.
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Thats most likely one of my buddies. Tunedub did a full engine set up and despite being avised not to he put nitrous in it. It halls ass, he beats most bimmers/benzes and porches.
          Kid look young? haha 17ish.

Originally posted by asp gti View Post
          yesterday saw a silver mk4 gti with fmic cruising on crowchild near the uni round 10:45 am, sick looking car, and on my way home on bowtrail next to shaganappi golf course i was behind a blue mk4 R32, looked so sick!

Comment

Saw a black MKV GTI on the way in on Crowchild between 24th Avenue and before I turned off onto Memorial. Had a Eurodrivers sticker just below the top brake light, something about a kulu tech licence plate bracket.

Music to permeate your soul …
            Jayson
            MKIV Jetta GLS VR6 -PARTING OUT-

What's Next?

Comment

Well I am second guessing myself now but on 17th around 4:30 yesterday I saw what I think was a bright red 4.2 Allroad, not a very common car for sure and looked a bit odd in that colour.
              Blair
              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I saw a really nice black MkIV Jetta at the 149st and 87ave intersection. It had a lower front lip and some nice mesh wheels. Kudos to whoever owns it for driving it in the winter.
                Levi.W
                78 BMW 635CSi - Project
                91 Mercedes 190E 2.6 - Daily

Comment

A dark blue S5 parked next to me at the office for a bit at lunch yesterday, a white 997 Turbo downtown last night and a new M3 coming out of my parkade with me this morning.
                  Blair

Comment

Originally posted by MaxwellRealtor View Post
                    Thats most likely one of my buddies. Tunedub did a full engine set up and despite being avised not to he put nitrous in it. It halls ass, he beats most bimmers/benzes and porches.
                    Kid look young? haha 17ish.
                    ya must be him, looked younger
                    sigpic

<<<Ben>>>

Present:
                    His: 2008 Cayenne Turbo
                    Hers: 2012 Ibis White Q5
                    Past:
                    B7 A4 Avant 6MT Black
                    B7 A4 Avant 6MT Silver
                    2004 .:R32 BMP
                    2001.5 Noggy blue s4
                    2000 VW GTI 1.8T
                    1997 VW Jetta VR6

Comment

Red RS4 by the Talisman Centre on Macleod on the way home yesterday.
                      Blair

Comment

Brand new RS6 Avant on a street across from the Eiffel Tower.

Ferrari 612 down the street from our rental apartment on Ile St. Louis.
                        2008 Audi RS4
                        2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

chris you suck

saw a white then black a5 2 minutes apart this morning.. damn i love those coupes

Comment

blue right hand drive r32 4dr something.......looked like a polo as it looked to small to be a golf. Had a yellow euro plate on rear (no alberta plate anywhere)
                            coming out of Eau Clair market parkade last night around 12am........ Pure Sex
                            Don't Panic, I'm Hispanic

Comment

New VW Scirocco in white - looks friggin awesome!! I got some pics of it that I'll post when I get home.

Also saw a '09 C4S. Lovin' the return of the reflector strip on the back.
                              2008 Audi RS4
                              2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Green Bentley Conti GTC outside of Earls Tin Palace yesterday afternoon.
                                Blair

Comment

Working...
                                X