This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

got a ride and to drive a brand new lotus exige-s.. HOLY crap that thing was so much fun! major paint to get in/out of but its sooo cool.. owner told me that its the only one in town.. could be i'm not sure.. was red.. anyways made my day haha

Comment

Did some errands this afternoon on 17th and 4th street areas and spotted a blacked out AMV8 complete with black multi piece wheels. Also saw the satin white on black wheels Novitec Ferrari 575 and with it was a white R8 with carbon blades and had black wheels with white lips too!
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
        got a ride and to drive a brand new lotus exige-s.. HOLY crap that thing was so much fun! major paint to get in/out of but its sooo cool.. owner told me that its the only one in town.. could be i'm not sure.. was red.. anyways made my day haha
        Lucky guy Ryan! - I love those cars. I think there is also a white exige in town.
        Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

thanks colin.. yea it was quite the experience for sure

saw a black s5 today at an event we were at at spruce meadows

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
            Did some errands this afternoon on 17th and 4th street areas and spotted a blacked out AMV8 complete with black multi piece wheels. Also saw the satin white on black wheels Novitec Ferrari 575 and with it was a white R8 with carbon blades and had black wheels with white lips too!
            Niki and I saw those two drive by and park at Earl's on 4th when we were having lunch at Purple Perk. 2 minutes later a navy blue Ford GT rumbled by.

Later we saw countless Porsches along 17th, a 355 spyder, a red F430 in front of melrose, a grigio F430 Spyder on a side street off 4th, a DB9 parked along 17th in front of mount royal village, and finally, a Vantage cruising by Crave cupcakes.

Lots of nice toys out yesterday!
            2008 Audi RS4
            2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

You must have missed spotting me then Chris!

Was on 4th Street again last night and saw a white Gallardo, Bentley Conti GT on HREs, RS6, new M3 on Schnitzer wheels and a navy Ford GT!

Later up at the airport spotted a women with huge sunglasses driving a new white M3 cab with wheels with pushing 6" of lip in the rear, stance was very nice!
              Blair
              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Dark Grey Maserati Gran Turismo on 1st and 9th Ave last night as I was out for a walk.
                Blair

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                  Later up at the airport spotted a women with huge sunglasses driving a new white M3 cab with wheels with pushing 6" of lip in the rear, stance was very nice!
                  Sounds like Volinders car..

Craziness...

Comment

Wow! I had no idea you could stuff 325's back there. Sick, sick car!
                    2008 Audi RS4
                    2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Yep that is the one, super hot!
                      Blair

Comment

Spent some time at Lonestar yesterday afternoon (Smart warranty is in it's final weeks!) and saw the nice Mclaren 722 in the show room a few C63s and the new E class coupe in person.
                        Blair

Comment

volinder bought a new m3!!! focker!! haven't seen him in a few years..

up in edmonton on the weekend

saw chris' dads beastt on highway 2

saw a paypaya orange Mk2 TT.. do these exist!!????????

few lambos

and very nice NSX at our hotel
                          Last edited by R_Ethug; 07-07-2009, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Saw quite a few nice rides last week and forgot to post 'em.

BMW 6CSI, Post 2009 A3, New MKII TT, R8, and what I thought was a kit car but had Lotus badges. All the Audi's were in the Market Mall Parking lot within a few cars of each other. Coincidence?

Music to permeate your soul …
                            Jayson
                            MKIV Jetta GLS VR6 -PARTING OUT-

What's Next?

Comment

Saw Derek this afternoon coming off 14th street in the R!

Didn't mean to scare with you the sudden blasts of the horn
                              Last edited by niXon; 07-07-2009, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Ha Ha!!! Yeah i was in La La land when you honked the horn! Car looks great man!

Hows your Bro? Haven't seen him or the GTX in a while!
                                Derek
                                Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
                                -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
                                -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Working...
                                X