Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Spotted this beast the other night when I stopped at Canadian tire

Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
    2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

An assortment of Euro-ness while I was in Southwark this afternoon.

Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Spotted a low red MK4 GTI in sundance with HID projectors and debadged. Looked pretty good
        -Faraaz

Comment

spotted a blue mk4 R32 on glenmore round 4pm yesterday, didn't recognize the driver
          sigpic

<<<Ben>>>

Present:
          His: 2008 Cayenne Turbo
          Hers: 2012 Ibis White Q5
          Past:
          B7 A4 Avant 6MT Black
          B7 A4 Avant 6MT Silver
          2004 .:R32 BMP
          2001.5 Noggy blue s4
          2000 VW GTI 1.8T
          1997 VW Jetta VR6

Comment

I found myself in Shoreditch yesterday and I saw a few items including a Rolls Drophead, modded Porsche Panamera, B8 RS4, C63 Estate, Bentley Conti GT Speed, BMW i3 and closer to home a Gallardo Spyder, not bad for November
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Saw Danny in Kensington a minute ago. I've never been a fan of the camo but it actually looks really good!
              I take pictures for money.

Comment

Saw Danny cruising through downtown today. The camo and the roof box looks killer!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
                  Saw Danny in Kensington a minute ago. I've never been a fan of the camo but it actually looks really good!
                  Originally posted by mrx View Post
                  Saw Danny cruising through downtown today. The camo and the roof box looks killer!
                  Thanks dudes

Comment

Originally posted by mrx View Post
                    So did his passenger
                    Dylan

Comment

Driving a Q3 today, quite a fun car! It'd be perfect for a mellow couple with a small kid or a few dogs and lots of activities or something.

Comment

Well I spent Saturday in the west end of London, along with a couple million other people (you guys have no idea what busy shopping is like) and I did see a few cars as it was a pleasant day but the most memorable was a Mercedes Mclaren SLR 722 edition in dark grey, never really got to hear it though as it was in slow moving traffic.
                        Blair

Comment

I spotted my first Huracan in the flesh yesterday and it was in the parking lot of a localish Waitrose (grocery store).
                          Blair

Comment

Spotted my old GTI. Don't know who owns it now but always fun seeing it on random run-ins

Comment

• *Official* Spotted Thread

Spotted a white 991 GT3 on Crowchild and this Alfa 164 (I think) today

Last edited by CGY_GTI; 12-12-2014, 05:26 PM.
                              Scott
                              '23 Audi Q5 Technik | Ultra Blue Metallic | Black​
                              '01 DC5 Honda Integra Type R | Championship White | Red

Comment

Among the millions of nice cars in California I saw a Pagani Zonda F pulling out of a garage in a house right on the beach in Malibu. I almost crashed, straight up.

Comment

Working...
                                X