X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *Official* Spotted Thread

Originally posted by VW337 View Post
    I think this is the car you are referring to. Saw it at driven and the plastidip job looked less than appealing... The car is practically the same texture as the rockguard (see third pic).

Eeeek.

Spotted Rob's wifey in the white on white on white cabby yesterday afternoon zipping along 52nd, looks like fun in the weather we are having.
    Also spotted this morning my first S3 i have seen in person. It was sharp looking but didn't appear to be very big

Comment

^^Size is relative I suppose, I am now used to a world where an S3 sedan would be big enough I think.

I spotted a Sprint Blue B7 RS4 today and I have been seeing Citroen C4 Cactus' (Cacti?) all over the place I guess that is why they have boosted production!

Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I think the size of the S3 is perfect, but that's to my needs and priorities. I could understand how people say they're a bit small though, I want one pretty bad at this point.
        I take pictures for money.

Comment

The S3 is the same size as my S4

Sent from my perch atop Mount Olympus
          --
          Rod
          Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
          2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

Spotted my first A3 e-tron yesterday, not really anything to tell it apart except wheels and badging. I see i3s nearly everyday out here in the burbs so electric cars gaining some strength in these parts, not to mention the Tesla and i8 that reside in the area too.
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Spotted a couple low MK4s near the break of dawn this morning. Perfect time to cruise
              -Faraaz

Comment

Saw a sweet r8 on my way in to work at 530 am on deerfoot. Such a common car in the city now. I'm on the road working a ton and I see 1 almost every day.

Comment

Just spotted a mint coloured r32 at my fav ice cream shop

Comment

Originally posted by camelgolf View Post
                    Just spotted a mint coloured r32 at my fav ice cream shop
                    that would be kyle, he doesn't check the forum much. I believe i spotted you on glenmore today at about 11:30ish.

I also saw sam in the blue jetta in chap tonight while walking the pups.

Comment

Saw same in chap tonight too while I was biking with my Girlfriend
                      2003 Volkswagen Jetta Gli
                      2009 Audi S5

Instagram : Adrian.Cocis

Comment

haha i see you every time i drive around chap and at the car wash

Comment

hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by EDOthug View Post
                            that would be kyle, he doesn't check the forum much. I believe i spotted you on glenmore today at about 11:30ish.

I also saw sam in the blue jetta in chap tonight while walking the pups.
                            Lol Kyle.....[emoji38]
                            Now offering detailing services!! http://www.gtrauto.ca/detailing-services.html

United Motorsport, Kerma TDI, KW, APR, COBB, Magnaflow, K&N, AFE, Motul, Lubromoly, Sonax, Air Lift, HPA, Ohlins, Klutch Wheels, Remus Exhaust

info@gtrauto.ca / www.gtrauto.ca / GTR Auto Facebook

Comment

Spotted the watermelon r32 on 17th and white r32 in evergreen.

Comment

saw Tracy heading into downtown on 4th this morning. the R32 is looking and sounding good!
                                Isaac

Instagram:@ipetersphotog
                                Then: 2000 Jetta 2.0L (2005-2012)
                                Now: 2012 Golf TDI

Comment

Working...
                                X