X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that's an anthem!

Hells Ya!

Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Re: Now that's an anthem!

awesome.. i'm always proud to sing our anthem.. and if your at a hockey game and don't stand up or don't take your hat off and i see you be prepared to have a beer thrown on you..

Comment

When was Toronto part of Canada..
      WEST RULES AND EASTERN DRUELS.

Comment

Originally posted by VWSM View Post
        When was Toronto part of Canada..
        I don't believe Ontario pushed for a separation referendum.....

WEST RULES AND EASTERN DRUELS.
        Umm, hey Mitch, we need the grammar police here! Also, the word you are trying to spell, I believe you spell it like this, Drools ...

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
        You dig sucka?!

Comment

Originally posted by Volkstech View Post
          I don't believe Ontario pushed for a separation referendum.....

Umm, hey Mitch, we need the grammar police here! Also, the word you are trying to spell, I believe you spell it like this, Drools ...
          Just bugging you..
          how's that Touareg going?i didn't see you the other day when i was in there.
          Paul

Comment

Just bugging you..
            how's that Touareg going?i didn't see you the other day when i was in there.
            Paul
            I was there but I must have missed you. The Touareg is a pain in my ass. Tech line, parts, the same old story...

You dig sucka?!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
              awesome.. i'm always proud to sing our anthem.. and if your at a hockey game and don't stand up or don't take your hat off and i see you be prepared to have a beer thrown on you..
              Word to that my man. Be proud of your country or get the fak out!

You dig sucka?!

Comment

Working...
              X