Bringing Down the House - DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bringing Down the House - DVD

Does anyone own or have access to the "Bringing Down the House" DVD? I need to borrow it for a week or so -- I need to learn the DVD interface system.

Hope someone can help -- I can't pay you because I'm cheap... but it would be a kick-ass favor... :thumbsup:

Peter

why that one.. what do you mean interface? like the menu layering or the video and audio layering system.

Comment

Ryan do you own a copy of this movie? If you do... you will understand why I would like to learn that particular DVD interface system.

Peter

Comment

no i don't i was just curious to why that particular one..

Comment

Rent it

Comment

isn't that the pile with fat ass latifah.. if so i would rather use the disc as a shotgun target

Comment

its a fucking hilarious movie Ryan, go rent it and yer mind will change
              Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

Comment

Yeah man, that was a great movie.
                Nick
                There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
                --Albert Einstein

Comment

Yea people I work with told me its actual funny compared to what they thought so I guess blockbuster will get my 6 bucks.. peter said its great too.. fah shizzle nizzles :P

Comment

Working...
                  X