• Re: Random pics, jokes, & videos NSFW

Music to permeate your soul …
            Jayson
            MKIV Jetta GLS VR6 -PARTING OUT-

What's Next?

Comment

holy WTF batman?

so i left work to pick up a co-worker that was dropping a car off to a dealer and had some crazy old guy try to run me off the road, pass me on the shoulder, hammer his brakes and turn so i have to go into oncoming traffic and then stop me and traffic on a corner to say i cut him off. the **** i did, there was no one around me when i turned onto the road, i OCD look 3 times before i pull into traffic just to be sure. he came hauling ass up beind me and then it started when i was speeding up close to the shoulder. when i got back to work I called the police and gave me info and what happened just to cover myself. i'll update you guys later on if anything happens. I highly doubt it.

when i was speeding up close to the shoulder it's because he was like trying to "pit" me and if i hit the brakes he would have driven right into me.

Yes... it is a Front Wheel Drive... your point?

Comment

^ Holy S***! What an ass.

Comment

Wow, was that a similar scenario...the dates wrong. What a TOOL that Cavalier driver was!!!
                  Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
                  Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

yea i can't change the date, it happened today around 5:30 Friday Sept. 2, 2011

Comment

Holy crap, I REALLY hope that this MORONIC TOOL gets roasted. And you showed GREAT restraint...I woulda got into crap for my reaction. lol
                      Hers 2009 Audi A4 6sp manual
                      Mine....2005 Golf TDI, VNT 17, Malone tuned stage 4, Spec stage 2 clutch, FMIC, Ventectomy, NewSouth gauges, BuzzKen 2.5 turbo back exhaust, Evolution Skidplate, Helix OEM Reps retrofitted with Morimoto Bixenon mini's, ST coils, colour matched Huffs. Frostheater

Comment

holy ****!

Comment

What even the ****!? One question though, do you film each drive you take?
                          Last edited by MusicalGenius; 09-03-2011, 10:33 AM.

Music to permeate your soul …
                          Jayson
                          MKIV Jetta GLS VR6 -PARTING OUT-

What's Next?

Comment

Thats crazy, if some guy came at me like that I probably would have gone after a kneecap with a tire iron out of self defence.....
                            Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
                            2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

I hope he gets charged with reckless endangerment for forcing you into oncoming traffic.
                              Name: Brent
                              His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                              Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                              Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

yea the camera is always on, never know what it is going to happen.

and yea I was trying my hardest not to lose my **** so i could take the video to the police and show what happened. I went in today with a copy and the officer will get back to me after the long weekend. I highly doubt anything will happen because there is no rear view and the date can not be changed so it says 2009 and the time is off. even if i did cut him off (which i did not) his over reaction was ridiculous.

i sleep well knowing he'll try that on some ft. mac rig pig and get his face smashed in.

Comment

Working...
                                X