2002 RSX TypeS 5PD vs 2003 1.8T 5SPD Tiptronic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 RSX TypeS 5PD vs 2003 1.8T 5SPD Tiptronic

Well went from complete stop and I was behind initially and caught up around 80km and passed easily. Went from a 60km roll and completely killed him. He was shocked an auto Jetta can move that quick =)

QuA
    2008 BMW 135i | M Package | JB3 | DCI | BMW Performance Exhaust

rsx's aren't very fast stock, imo. good work nonetheless
    Simon

Comment

Still gotta put in the n75 J. I really like how the CAI is breathing in the upper RPM's. There is a big difference.

QuA

Comment

I love the RSX's that was one japanese car I almost wanted to get next to my Jetta. The seats are killer i love the wheel the luxury is pretty good too. They are quite expensive though and dont' come with as many features as my jetta but they are quite fast working at NW acura i got to drive them modded up to hell and stock.. nice little cars but you gotta rev the crap outta them

Comment

VTEC POWA! If you get I/H/E + Hondata you got a pretty zippy car.

Anyone know what times the RSX-S are putting up on calgary tracks?

QuA

Comment

my roommate has an RSX, and she's pretty damn jealous I can blow by her every time. ha ha ha
            Anne
            03 silver jetta wolfsburg 1.8T

Comment

i think RSX-S's with i/h/e in calgary are mid-high 14's?
              Simon

Comment

intake.. headers? exhaust i would love to try an rsx with the hondata ecu setup.. i guess it gives them awesome gains.. rsx would be great if you could put a non fart can exhaust on the thing..

Comment

Ryan you need a chip then.

Comment

don't worry revo is coming my way very very soon.. i wouldn't mind tossing in a poll of who else is interested becuase the SPS program switching modules aren't car specific so if 3 of us all have revo software we only need 1 switcher which can save a ton of cash but................

Comment

....but... what? Ryan, expand on that. I wanna save a ton of cash and I wanna get chipped. This appeals to me.
                      Neil
                      '03 Silver Jetta 1.8T - gone, but not forgotten

mods to my car

Comment

but.......... can i get enough interest to do it with people agreeing on sharing the SPS or if I have to i'll buy the whole package and then 'rent' the SPS module out at 10 bucks a time kinda thing to go back to stock for dealer visits to do adjust timing,etc

just PM me neil.. i don't plan on ordering a chip until spring anyways.. other stuff coming my way first.
                        Last edited by R_Ethug; 10-23-2003, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X