• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ouch!
    Neil
    '03 Silver Jetta 1.8T - gone, but not forgotten

mods to my car

Comment

i know service is a joke.. i shoulda just bought myself an audi the amount i'm gonna spend on service is gonna be the difference on the audi since it gets free service

Comment

Hey bart where's the 30 bucks off oil change coupon? I use their castrol syntec stuff as 5/40 is better for your car than going mobil 1 in the wrong grade. I HAVE been debating using Delvac 1 5/40, but I just can't decide.

DEFINATELY tell them you want 5/40 if you have a 1.8T - last time I was there they were going to put some crazy weight in.

Khyron
        Geoff
        Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

its not 30 off, its for $30. on northlandvolkwagen.com. also, ask for BLAKE to do your service, he's a vw enthusiast.
          2002 VW Golf GT TDI
          2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

yea but that more than likely for regular oil non synthetic

Comment

"Additional charges for 5-cylinder, 6-cylinder, 8-cylinder and diesel engines".

I guess I'll be doing the TDi myself...
              Vorsprung durch Technik

Comment

I did my own oil change with delvac 1 but if anyone knows of a good place to get an alignment and get my winters put on let me know. I think on my next oil change I will have to try out the oil pump I made and do a top side oil change. I should get an alignment soon though as I did change my suspension, but the tires are shot anyways so I really don't care to much.
                Name: Brent
                His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

okay well it costed me 119.xx with castrol syntec 5/40 and with the 10% off.. nice to know it costs 40 bucks for a litre of windshield fluid and the 5 minute job it takes to rotate tires

Comment

Working...
                  X