Something Amiss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something Amiss

Not sure if its my place to bring this up or not, but have any of you noticed that Peter is no longer a registered member?
    Neil
    '03 Silver Jetta 1.8T - gone, but not forgotten

mods to my car

Guys please keep all thoughts and opinions on the down lo for the time being.

Comment

k
      Neil
      '03 Silver Jetta 1.8T - gone, but not forgotten

mods to my car

Comment

You're right Neil. Peter decided to delete his account and leave the club. For the time being, Blair has been put in charge until we can all sort out who should be the new Admin.

This will all be discussed at the meeting next Thursday, so I encourage everyone to try and make it out. We can all sit down, have a bite to eat and talk about how we all want to progress from here.

Cheers,

Chris.
        2008 Audi RS4
        2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Comment

Yes Peter has decided to move on, and we wish him all the best in his future endeavors!!

However NVD will not be a thing of the past, we will continue to build on what Peter has started and grow and develop as a club. The meeting on November 6th, will be a place for everyone to put forth ideas on the direction we should take as a club. I hope everyone will attend and help us shape our future.

I would like everyone to keep their questions and comments to themselves until the meeting where everything will be discussed.

Thanks for your support!!

Blair
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I think it's unfortunate that Peter decided to move on, as he has certainly put a lot of work into the club. However, I'm pleased to see that we will continue to do bigger and better things in the future. Count me in.
              billip
              2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

Yup everyone go to the November meet!!! Btw will Peter be attending?
                Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

Comment

All you need to know is that I'll be there. That's whats important.
                  Simon

Comment

I'll be there for shizzle too

Comment

The appearance will be made!
                      2008 BMW 135i | M Package | JB3 | DCI | BMW Performance Exhaust

Comment

good i've never met you mike or c-town or neil yet

Comment

I'm coming too...first meeting
                          Steve
                          2002 Golf TDi
                          Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny.

Comment

Working...
                          X