BBS Wheels on the Jetta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBS Wheels on the Jetta

Well I am still looking for some wheels to go on the Jetta and I have come across a set of not so common 17" BBS RS'. They are not cheap but I think the look is super hot and I am wanting to go for a euro style.

Here is a pic so what do you think??

Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

They're cool, but I dunno... they don't blow my skirt up. I'll have to see some better pictures of them before making a judgement.

2008 Audi RS4
    2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

I do not have better pictures of the car with the wheels but a pic of BBS RS wheels

Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Love them. It reminds me of the old school MKII 16v GTI rims which I loved on that car when I owned one.

Comment

Do it!!

Comment

yea i saw those on 'tex today blair they are kinda LMish.. oh BTW i was on the phone with glen today (some of you guys haven't met him yet) anyways he said your car is tottally blinging.. i can't wait to see it

Comment

I think my car will really be blinging on these rims and coils

Anyway a couple of different pics!

Blair

Comment

that looks hot blair, hook it up
                Simon

Comment

Those are ALL CLASS. Definitely do those.

Another idea... there is a deal on Vortex for Borbet type A 16x9's... I think these would look awesome on a Mk3.

Better pictures are here:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1047951
                  Last edited by Kor; 11-12-2003, 06:20 PM.
                  KR
                  Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Ok, consider my skirt blown up - those look hot!
                    2008 Audi RS4
                    2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Likey the BBS.:thumbsup:

Light and strong, no?
                      2012 gti, 2012 mustang.

Comment

Look nice, but you are going to be the wheel cleaning slave with all those spokes.

Khyron
                        Geoff
                        Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

Well they are forged true three pieces, the weight is a little hard to determine as it depends on the size of the lip, but around 23lbs for a 17x8 rim.

Yeah they will probably be a pain to keep clean, but there is a smaller gap so less dust should come through, but yes there are lots of clean spokes, but I am a slave to keeping the car clean already so whats an extra 20mins a go
                          Blair

Comment

those are pretty unique... I agree it's kinda a good look.

I've got the 16" BBS rims, and they're a real pain in the ass to clean up, but well worth it
                            Anne
                            03 silver jetta wolfsburg 1.8T

Comment

I think they look really good, and I know you're ok with cleaning 'em after those 18"ers on the 337!!

On another note, what happened to the Porsche wheels? those looked cool too, like these ones, man makes me want a MK1
                              Jay

Comment

Working...
                              X