sigh whats the point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigh whats the point

today got up at noon decided hey its nice and warm lets go wash the car.. go to the local big bucket get it all blinging again drive home going as slow as possible and not following for throwback from others and the car is 1/2 as dirty as when it came in
    i love the warm weather and all but i miss the days of summer when my car was never dirty at all

Re: sigh whats the point

That is why you buy a cheap pressure washer and do it on your driveway. Then you don't have to suffer through the drive home. Even if its not perfectly clean, its better. But yeah I know the feeling, it feels so pointless to wash the car on days like today.
    Nick
    There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    --Albert Einstein

Comment

Yea I know how you feel Ryan. I just got lazy, and now I havn't cleaned my car in like a month Even the inside is all dirty with garbage everywhere.... I miss summer already.
      Last edited by liquid; 11-29-2003, 04:31 PM.
      Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

Another reason why I love my winter beater. Haven't washed it in months and don't plan to either

Speaking of washing, Ryan, you've been PM'd
        Derick

Comment

same here, i havent washed the rabbit since i got it

Present
          2010 Audi A4 S-Line
          2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
          2003 VW Jetta GLI
          1992 VW Jetta GL
          1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

I've mastered the 2 dollar wash.
            Neil
            '03 Silver Jetta 1.8T - gone, but not forgotten

mods to my car

Comment

i spend 5.xx on average.. i'm gonna wash it again tommorow if i can.. gotsta stay clean

Comment

Yeah that's the one thing that blew me away when i was in Calgary last week - whoaaaaaaaa dirty cars!!! Ack!

Comment

Once a week during winter for me..... cant keep the thing clean anyways so why waste cash...
                  Dale Willimus

Comment

Originally posted by Holksvagon
                    Once a week during winter for me..... cant keep the thing clean anyways so why waste cash...
                    Baa once a week? atleast every 2 right now for me. So feel free to say my car will always be dirtier then yours
                    Name: Brent
                    His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                    Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                    Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Once a week, wow, I windex the headlights about that often, I'm looking into installing headlight washers sort of, but it seems like alot of work. But the car only gets washed on plus days. So if we don't get any it doesnt get washed. Also there can be no snow on the driveway. If it gets really bad I'll go to a place and limit myself to $2 on the wash.
                      Nick
                      There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
                      --Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                      X