Test Drive 2004 Audi TT 3.2 DSG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Test Drive 2004 Audi TT 3.2 DSG

Chill, Mr. Bill! The Papaya color is a special order, the dealer is not willing to order one for stock as they are afraid no one will like the color. Second the deal and financing that was given would not have occured on ordering a car as it would have been after Dec 31. Thirdly I think my Dad did not want to wait and was not sure if he would like the color either!
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
      Chill, Mr. Bill! The Papaya color is a special order, the dealer is not willing to order one for stock as they are afraid no one will like the color. Second the deal and financing that was given would not have occured on ordering a car as it would have been after Dec 31. Thirdly I think my Dad did not want to wait and was not sure if he would like the color either!
      Hey Blair,
      I saw your dads TT 3.2 in the clean up bay today! Super hot car man!! I'd love to get a chance to take a spin in that car...I heard it running and it sounds just amazing! Just in case you are wondering, all the detailing for SCFC, Glenmore Audi and Fifth Ave are done at our new location. We trailer cars back and forth from the other 2 locations! Anyways, pop by the dealership sometime after your dad takes delivery and take me for a boot!!P.S. Hows the VR6 Jetta treating you! I totally miss mine!
      Cheers
      Derek
      Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
      -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
      -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Yep we should be going to pick it up sometime today, I think I am more excited then my Dad. We were wondering where they did the detailing but I guess now we know!

The VR6 Jetta is good except for the freezing door lock issue, but I got a grill and grill spoiler ready to go, working on a chip, think I have the wheels worked out and then need some coils and that should be good to start off the summer
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

We picked up the car just before lunch, and it is a nice car, liking it better then the old one so far. A few interesting tidbits I have noticed so far, bigger brakes I would say 17" wheels mininum now. The battery is in the back, and no spare tire. The manual has a section saying launch control has been removed, but we have not been able to test this yet.
          Blair

Comment

I think a fitting initiation for the car would be for you to bring it to tomorrow's meeting! I call first ride!!
            2008 Audi RS4
            2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

pics!!

Present
              2010 Audi A4 S-Line
              2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
              2003 VW Jetta GLI
              1992 VW Jetta GL
              1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

Well it would be nice to bring it to the meet tonight but it may be too new to let it go out, plus if it warms up it will get dirty and Dad does not like his cars getting dirty. I will try and get some pics soon, but I need to go borrow my uncles G5 first.
                Blair

Comment

A clip to help you guys appreciate how nice this car sounds

http://hitechgti.50megs.com/audi/TT32test.html
                  Blair

Comment

growl!! sounds great man.. can't wait to see photos

Comment

Working...
                    X