Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Top Gear Sunday!

Originally posted by Ur0Drivr View Post
    I heard they are holding auditions for the the other two replacements...
    I think it might only be one spot as a female is rumored for the second spot (Jodie Kidd is the favorite) but perhaps I should throw my hat in the ring
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
      I think it might only be one spot as a female is rumored for the second spot (Jodie Kidd is the favorite) but perhaps I should throw my hat in the ring
      Do it!!
      --
      Rod
      Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
      2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

The final Series 22 episode aka 'Special' will air this Sunday the 28th on BBC at 8pm BST, it will be of the two segments previously previewed and be 75 minutes in length.

The end of an era
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

It was kind of sad watching the episode tonight...It sucks to have ended this way
          -Mike

Comment

I watched it, 4x4 race was hilarious! Ending was really sad...oh well. Come on Netflix!!!
            --
            Rod
            Ex-presidente

Drive

Drove

Comment

The SUV challenge was extremely entertaining, I enjoyed it a lot!! It was quite sad though, but I am glad it was able to at least somewhat end as opposed to just stopping.

I guess now we just wait and hopefully we get our two new versions sooner than later!
              Blair

Comment

New deal signed!!! Probably a few people will go for Prime now, I will be tempted!

Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May have confirmed on their Twitter accounts signing a new deal with Amazon.

It turns out the rumors were true and the gang will be back with a new show set to air worldwide through the Amazon Prime online service. The trio will once again work together with former Top Gear producer Andy Wilman for this new show which doesn't have a name yet, but at least we know the first episodes are scheduled to come out sometime next year.

Speaking about this deal, Amazon Prime Video EU's vice-president Jay Marine said "customers told us they wanted to see the team back on screen, and we are excited to make that happen." As for the three main stars, they used Twitter to show their excitement regarding this new show which will rival a rejuvenated Top Gear featuring Chris Evans and quite possibly Jenson Button and Jodie Kidd.
                Blair

Comment

No streaming video with prime in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by Red90 View Post
                    No streaming video with prime in Canada.
                    This is still a ways out. Maybe by then we will have streaming
                    --
                    Rod
                    Ex-presidente

Drive

Drove

Comment

http://www.watchseries.li/link/509402

Comment

I had no idea Amazon did not have instant video in Canada, interesting. I have used it for a bit but do prefer Netflix and the next day delivery is nice but you can often get things on free delivery here in a day so not all that necessary but for Top Gear I will probably subscribe.
                        Blair

Comment

It is happening!!!!!

Blair

Comment

What direction should this thread take? Follow the cast or the show?

Comment

cast......

Comment

• Re: Clarkson, Hammond & May Sunday!

I will always follow the cast, but will most likely still watch the new Top Gear. The way I see it, Gear Knobs (The new show) will always be better than Top Gear, but now we get 2 shows about cars
                                Patryk
                                Instagram: @parkus08

91 BMW 340is ///M-Tech II - Under construction
                                08 VW .:R32
                                04 Audi A4 Avant 1.8TQ

Comment

Working...
                                X