Clarkson, Hammond & May Sunday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Top Gear Sunday!

I agree, the first week was a bit gimmicky, still entertaining but not a memorable episode. Hopefully tonight will be more back on form!
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

DSG farts from an Alfa!
      Calgary Autoworks

2004.5 Jetta GLI
      2005 Audi Allroad

Comment

That P1.... Drool.
        Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

gonna watch ep 2 right now. I've been ripping through every season on this website:
          http://watchseries.lt/serie/top_gear

edit: pretty good episode! i wanna see what that p1 can do on a dry track.
          Last edited by Danaldson; 02-09-2014, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Better episode for sure, still no Stig laps which is sad but the weather has been very wet so I can understand not much point until the conditions are better.

P1 is crazy fast and hot!!!
            Blair
            Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I enjoyed last nights episode, the small hatch Ukraine trip was entertaining and you can see from the star segments what the weather has been like here lately!!

My wife's co-worker was at the taping of Episode 2 and I may have some tips on getting tickets in the future now.
              Blair

Comment

Very good episode! Hope to see you in the background of the Top Gear set soon buddy.
                --
                Rod
                Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
                2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

MK7 GTI, BMW M125i, and 918 Spyder today... Also the last regular episode of the regular season. The two part (and very late) Christmas special starts next week.
                  Scott
                  '23 Audi Q5 Technik | Ultra Blue Metallic | Black​
                  '01 DC5 Honda Integra Type R | Championship White | Red

Comment

Agreed, loved the bicycle safety videos as well, all of them!
                    1990 Porsche 951
                    2013 Audi S4 6MT

Comment

• Re: Top Gear Sunday!

Top Gear - The Perfect Road Trip 2 is out for download on Itunes and torrents
                      Now offering detailing services!! http://www.gtrauto.ca/detailing-services.html

United Motorsport, Kerma TDI, KW, APR, COBB, Magnaflow, K&N, AFE, Motul, Lubromoly, Sonax, Air Lift, HPA, Ohlins, Klutch Wheels, Remus Exhaust

info@gtrauto.ca / www.gtrauto.ca / GTR Auto Facebook

Comment

Thanks Natty gona watch it tonight

Comment

I would say this is what they were filming when Danny spotted them in Italy!! I will have to check it out too!
                          Blair

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
                            I would say this is what they were filming when Danny spotted them in Italy!! I will have to check it out too!
                            Look for me haha

Comment

What city did you see them in? I watched it last night but it is hard to see anything behind the orangutang's giant pot.

Comment

Originally posted by bobkatkat View Post
                                What city did you see them in? I watched it last night but it is hard to see anything behind the orangutang's giant pot.
                                Haha, I didn't see any cameras, but I saw them when they were staying in sorrento. Didn't they do Rome to Florence?

Comment

Working...
                                X