• Canadian Turbo
    replied
    Re: Clarkson, Hammond & May Sunday!

It will be both for me for sure!!

Leave a comment:

• P Arkus
    replied
    Re: Clarkson, Hammond & May Sunday!

I will always follow the cast, but will most likely still watch the new Top Gear. The way I see it, Gear Knobs (The new show) will always be better than Top Gear, but now we get 2 shows about cars

Leave a comment:

• R_Ethug
    replied
    Re: Top Gear Sunday!

cast......

Leave a comment:

• RobG
    replied

What direction should this thread take? Follow the cast or the show?

Leave a comment:

• Canadian Turbo
    replied

It is happening!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Canadian Turbo
    replied

I had no idea Amazon did not have instant video in Canada, interesting. I have used it for a bit but do prefer Netflix and the next day delivery is nice but you can often get things on free delivery here in a day so not all that necessary but for Top Gear I will probably subscribe.

Leave a comment:

• witchcraftz
    replied

http://www.watchseries.li/link/509402

Leave a comment:

• Ur0Drivr
    replied

Originally posted by Red90 View Post
    No streaming video with prime in Canada.
    This is still a ways out. Maybe by then we will have streaming

Leave a comment:

• Red90
    replied

No streaming video with prime in Canada.

Leave a comment:

• Canadian Turbo
    replied

New deal signed!!! Probably a few people will go for Prime now, I will be tempted!

Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May have confirmed on their Twitter accounts signing a new deal with Amazon.

It turns out the rumors were true and the gang will be back with a new show set to air worldwide through the Amazon Prime online service. The trio will once again work together with former Top Gear producer Andy Wilman for this new show which doesn't have a name yet, but at least we know the first episodes are scheduled to come out sometime next year.

Speaking about this deal, Amazon Prime Video EU's vice-president Jay Marine said "customers told us they wanted to see the team back on screen, and we are excited to make that happen." As for the three main stars, they used Twitter to show their excitement regarding this new show which will rival a rejuvenated Top Gear featuring Chris Evans and quite possibly Jenson Button and Jodie Kidd.

Leave a comment:

• Canadian Turbo
    replied

The SUV challenge was extremely entertaining, I enjoyed it a lot!! It was quite sad though, but I am glad it was able to at least somewhat end as opposed to just stopping.

I guess now we just wait and hopefully we get our two new versions sooner than later!

Leave a comment:

• Ur0Drivr
    replied

I watched it, 4x4 race was hilarious! Ending was really sad...oh well. Come on Netflix!!!

Leave a comment:

• theedge111
    replied

It was kind of sad watching the episode tonight...It sucks to have ended this way

Leave a comment:

• Canadian Turbo
    replied

The final Series 22 episode aka 'Special' will air this Sunday the 28th on BBC at 8pm BST, it will be of the two segments previously previewed and be 75 minutes in length.

The end of an era

Leave a comment:

• Ur0Drivr
    replied

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
    I think it might only be one spot as a female is rumored for the second spot (Jodie Kidd is the favorite) but perhaps I should throw my hat in the ring
    Do it!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X