Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Top Gear Sunday!

Originally posted by EDOthug View Post
    Haha, I didn't see any cameras, but I saw them when they were staying in sorrento. Didn't they do Rome to Florence?
    They did Venice, Bologna, Florence, Sierra, Rome, Capri...
    --
    Rod
    Ex-presidente

Drive

2016 VW Golf .:R

Drove
    2001.5 Audi S4 / Santorin Blue STAGE II+ / JFonz Tuned

Comment

Watched it last night! Awesome haha
      Jason

"You dont buy a Volkswagen once, you buy it ten times."
      ---Samuel Moore

Instagram: @Wangtastic
      PM me to get your car detailed! - Brightside Detailing

Comment

Wait a new top gear episode is out???
        Currently own: 2012 Golf 2.5 Sportsline Small modifs: ST Coils, VMR V710 18x8.5

Comment

Originally posted by RAubry View Post
          Wait a new top gear episode is out???
          It is a DVD special with just Clarkson and Hammond, it was never shown on TV over here.

Edit: I have just heard that filming for the next series begins in late January, so usually is shown right after as they typically film Wednesday for showing on Sunday and maybe this time I will get to go!!!
          Last edited by Canadian Turbo; 11-10-2014, 04:00 AM.
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
            It is a DVD special with just Clarkson and Hammond, it was never shown on TV over here.

Edit: I have just heard that filming for the next series begins in late January, so usually is shown right after as they typically film Wednesday for showing on Sunday and maybe this time I will get to go!!!
            I'm gunning for a spot too. Last year, I was close to getting a ticket but never got past the second round. :(
            Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by flipstah View Post
              I'm gunning for a spot too. Last year, I was close to getting a ticket but never got past the second round. :(
              My wife works with some people who have been trying for many years with no success, but also someone who knows a way to get some through a charity so I might just try to pay to go, worth a little money for the experience of being there IMO.
              Blair
              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

My wife works with some people who have been trying for many years with no success, but also someone who knows a way to get some through a charity so I might just try to pay to go, worth a little money for the experience of being there IMO.
                Let me know if you need help with funds. I'd love to fly BA for a week of Top Gear.
                Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:YouTube

Don

sigpic

Comment

My wife has put a charitable bid in for some tickets so fingers crossed, she has also found out that it seems only a small percentage of the tickets actually go to the wait lists and the majority are given to local groups surrounding the test track, such as charities and services like police, fire and military, hence why it is so difficult to score a pair.
                  Blair

Comment

My wife has put a charitable bid in for some tickets so fingers crossed, she has also found out that it seems only a small percentage of the tickets actually go to the wait lists and the majority are given to local groups surrounding the test track, such as charities and services like police, fire and military, hence why it is so difficult to score a pair.
                    If you score a ticket, please let me know! I'll fly there!

Don

sigpic

Comment

Sounds like the boys are filming in Vancouver right now!
                      -Mike

Comment

Clarkson tweeted this afternoon that they're in Trail BC (and apparently wondering what there is to do in Trail BC...)

I think they're doing a segment / challenge with the Hennessey VelicoRaptor (Hennessey's take on the Ford F-150 Raptor). Excited to see the episode when the series is back in the New Year!
                        2008 Audi RS4
                        2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Looks like the Argentina adventure with the Falklands number plate controversy is the Patagonia Holiday special which should air very close to Christmas time, and I have just made a payment for my charity tickets for a taping, not sure on the date yet but I am going!!! I am sure many of you would come over but I am going with the Mrs as she got and paid for the tickets and with a girl in attendance you have a much better chance of getting closer to the action
                          Blair

Comment

Patagonia Special is being shown on December 27th and 28th here in the UK so look for it shortly after that!!

I think they had slightly higher budgets this time around...
                            Blair

Comment

Looks to me that Series 22 should debut on TV on February 1, 2015 and the series should have 9 episodes.
                              Blair

Comment

Top Gear Patagonia Christmas Special Part one is out!
                                Now offering detailing services!! http://www.gtrauto.ca/detailing-services.html

United Motorsport, Kerma TDI, KW, APR, COBB, Magnaflow, K&N, AFE, Motul, Lubromoly, Sonax, Air Lift, HPA, Ohlins, Klutch Wheels, Remus Exhaust

info@gtrauto.ca / www.gtrauto.ca / GTR Auto Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X