funniest sighting ever today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funniest sighting ever today

in crowfoot me and my bro get to see a cheap azz saturn that was beige with a 3' high wing that was black and a big ass exhaust.. rolling on 4x4 height with 13 or 14 wheels and hubs. .OMG we laughed so hard.. i gotta remember to carry my camera more

Re: funniest sighting ever today

There seems to be a rash of these things lately. As I was goin to work the other day a guy in a burgundy saturn with a huge wing pulled up. We were first at the light and I was half asleep and he tried to race me without my knowledge, so I had to kick his ass from 2 car lengths back.

When are people going to learn that you cant polish a turd.

Gaf
    www.livingcolours.ca - This bugs for you

“A man who says he does not let the little things bother him has never spent a night in a tent with a single mosquito” - Unknown

Comment

I have no problem with people who want to go for the giant wing - its not my thing but whatever. However it clearly works better on some cars than on others.... a Saturn? Hmmmm..
      KR
      Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

LOL, talk about repressed memories. I just remembered I saw KITT (remember Knight Rider?) at the airport last week. It had the whole red led whooshy thing in the front going back and forth. Has anyone else seen this vehicle around?
        Last edited by 1.8Trip; 01-14-2004, 06:21 PM.
        Neil
        '03 Silver Jetta 1.8T - gone, but not forgotten

mods to my car

Comment

nope some dude on vortex has a caractere jetta or getta and has that looks tight

Comment

Working...
          X