Warm Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warm Weather

I drove to the University with my window down this morning!!!

It was great!!!

KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Re: Warm Weather

yup in 30 minutes i'm leaving downtown with the sunroof open blaring my music

Comment

Yah, this is great. Maybe the iceberg that is my Cul de sac will finally melt. Now I have some incentive to get my sunroof fixed.

Gaf
      www.livingcolours.ca - This bugs for you

“A man who says he does not let the little things bother him has never spent a night in a tent with a single mosquito” - Unknown

Comment

S'posed to be even warmer tomorrow!
        Neil
        '03 Silver Jetta 1.8T - gone, but not forgotten

mods to my car

Comment

only downside is my car is gonna get dirty again :(

Comment

The warm weather IS nice...but the melted snow gets my golf all dirty!
            Drivers Wanted?....Driver Found!
            2008 4DR RED GTI - chipped, sub life
            1998 Golf 2.slo - sold
            1993 Golf TDI - sold

Comment

Had the sunroof venting on the way to work today, the roads are not too dirty, maybe a little rip in the TT today
              Blair
              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I can wash my car this morning, woo
                Nick
                There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
                --Albert Einstein

Comment

LOL I miss chinook's!!

The thermometer said -31 this morning when I drove to work...Radio said it was -45 or something with the wind.

Absolutely brutal. The car feels like a TANK when it's this cold (yay for heated seats!! ) -- plus, retarded drivers out here are used to the salt...and they don't realize that it's not going to get rid of the ice when it's this cold, so there were a gazillion accidents this morning just from being "cold" out.
                  1.8T
                  Not quite stock anymore...

Comment

yea its so hot here right now and the east is freezing.. seriously all the snow is gonna be melted by next week here.. but i have a feeling were gonna get a big dump come spring

Comment

OMG so awesome out today.. kinda hard to keep the car clean but i drove home with the sunroof open smiling the whole way and for once people actually did over 80 on crowchild..

Comment

bah da bah bah bahhhh I'm lovvvinn it!
                        Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

Comment

I'm gonna ***** some more

-28C when I left work this evening. My car had a helluva time trying to start!! After 10 minutes of driving, the car STILL wasn't warm!

(and on that note, I'm off to the Dominican Republic in 2 weeks )
                          1.8T

Comment

hey flanders on a cold note do you let your car warm up if its not plugged in? like a while ago here it was ass cold -30ish in central ab and i was at my parents and had to park outside and never plugged my car in.. i let it warm up 10 minutes before taking off.. the manual can go to hell on that one.. if i plugged it in yes okay i would sit for 1 minute and leave but @ -30 if you breathe it fogs up..........

Comment

I let my car warm up for all of 30 seconds, and then I slowly drive home. I never go over 2800rpm's and never boost more than 10inHg (yep, vaccuum) until it's warmed up. I could let it idle for 5 minutes or so, but I'd rather piss off traffic by driving uber slow
                              1.8T

Comment

Working...
                              X