Looking for a good easy Kazzaa lite site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a good easy Kazzaa lite site

Hi all, just wondering if anyone out there knows of a quick and easy place to find Kazaalite. Everywhere I seem to go they either want money or information (I'm pretty tight with both these days). Anyway, with all the computer guys on here I figured someone must have an easy place they know of. Thanks all for your time.

Jason
    Last edited by Tuna; 01-19-2004, 12:51 PM.
    Jay

Re: Kazaalite site...looking for a quick easy place to download it

Look for Kazaa Lite K++......Download it here, I never realized Sharman turfed it! Anywho, the download button it near the bottom...

www.techtv.com/screensavers/answerstips/ story/0,24330,3464142,00.html
    Last edited by Aleks; 01-19-2004, 01:29 PM.
    2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
    2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
    2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Originally posted by TurboMedic
      Look for Kazaa Lite K++......Download it here, I never realized Sharman turfed it! Anywho, the download button it near the bottom...

www.techtv.com/screensavers/answerstips/ story/0,24330,3464142,00.html
      Thanks for the help. It won't let me view it though. If I just click on it it says I don't have permission to view it, if I copy and paste it in it says it can't find the page. Thanks for giving it a try.

Jason
      Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna
        Thanks for the help. It won't let me view it though. If I just click on it it says I don't have permission to view it, if I copy and paste it in it says it can't find the page. Thanks for giving it a try.

Jason
        Remove the space between "answertips/" and "story/". (You'll get an advertisement on the techtv site first, but click past that and you should get the right page.
        Pat
        Driver Found: Camber Wanted

Comment

google -> klitekpp243e.exe

2002 VW Golf GT TDI
          2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

or download the new official kazaa search for kazaa lite download the old client remove and regclean the kazaa install K++ woot woot haha

Comment

http://www.oldversion.com/

For all your discontinued product version goodness.
              KR
              Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Re: Looking for a good easy Kazzaa lite site

Thanks guys, I got it! I knew it wouldn't take long with you guys!
                Jay

Comment

I'm finding it impossible to find any GOOD songs though. Very poor quality issues :( some of 'em skip, repeat...and I know it's not my computer...
                  1.8T
                  Not quite stock anymore...

Comment

thats the god damn riaa at work ..

Comment

BitTorrent has quality albums, if your patient.
                      Nick
                      There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
                      --Albert Einstein

Comment

Really? bad quality eh? Well I haven't downloaded anything in a while, I'll have to keep that in mind when I'm looking for stuff. Come the end of this month I'm not gonna have a computer either for a while. Gonna have to find a cheap one till I can get a good one.
                        Jay

Comment

Yeah, static busts in like 15 seconds into songs making them unusable, crap like that.....Bit torrent takes too long....I use newsgroups, no slowdowns or bandwidth throttling, just straight down the pipe as fast as my DSL will take it.....
                          2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
                          2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
                          2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

I used to use newsgroups until I got out of touch and lost all the good ones :(

Hook us up, or does anyone know of any good ftps?
                            Nick
                            There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
                            --Albert Einstein

Comment

I have been using GrabIt, which is a news group application for music for a while, and the songs come in as fast as my computer can handle it. It is not unusual to pull stuff down at 250 kb/s. If you are looking for a program that you can search for song I would go with Soulseek.

Gaf
                              www.livingcolours.ca - This bugs for you

“A man who says he does not let the little things bother him has never spent a night in a tent with a single mosquito” - Unknown

Comment

Working...
                              X