posting images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• posting images

I just tried posting pics of my car in the members' gallery and rather than have the pictures just show up, it just has links to where they're found. i used [img] tags, and it still does it. How can I post pictures so they just show up inside the post?
    2008 Audi RS4
    2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Re: posting images

Did you upload the pics to a server first?
    Neil
    '03 Silver Jetta 1.8T - gone, but not forgotten

mods to my car

Comment

use the proper HTML tags chris (img)path(/img) well with square brackets i always link mine to my shaw webspace

Comment

I thought I did use the proper img tags.... The pics were uploaded to another forum and I just used those web addresses - could that be the problem? I don't have any webspace of my own.
        2008 Audi RS4
        2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

oh do this then chris on the beyond forum there right click on your image and select properties then cut and paste the path 'if' it has the .jpg on the end then paste that into your html here and you'll be set

Comment

i did just that, Ryan, but there is no jpeg extension.. i guess that's the issue. Kris pointed it out too. Thanks for the help though

I suppose i will just have to get some webspace.
            2008 Audi RS4
            2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

I don't think Beyond allows outside linking to their uploaded pictures either.
              Pat
              Driver Found: Camber Wanted

Comment

Working...
              X