Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone on here a licensed insurance appraiser?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone on here a licensed insurance appraiser?

Hey Guys,

I am having a full-blown battle with TD over my claim on my S4. They have offered to let me have an independent appraisal done, to counter their offer. Is anyone on here a licensed appraiser? Know someone that is?

I am by no means trying to extort or defraud my insurer, I am simply trying to get a fair settlement for the vehicle.

Please let me know ASAP.

-Mike

Re: Anyone on here a licensed insurance appraiser?

Moleshe Monix or TD themselves?
    Name: Brent
    His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
    Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
    Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Isn't Meloche monnex just the professional division of TD insurance??

Either way i would go to somebody who knows a lot about european cars specifically to get a good unbiased quote of your lovely S4

Comment

My dad is an independant insurance appraiser. He might be able to do that for you, but he is going out of the country with me tomorrow and wont be back till Sunday. If its not too urgent and you can wait till next week then i can ask him for you, or relay your contact information.
        Kim

Comment

Yes, TD Meloche Monnex.

Kim, you have PM.

thanks.

Comment

On the TD vs TD Meloche Monnex. They are two different entities. I am with Meloche Monnex, but until just recently TD didn't have insurance outside of their Meloche Monnex wing. I am looking at switching to TD insurance, then my online banking/online insurance are all in one place, plus I am told there is a discount or sorts.

/thread derailment.

Comment

Ugg I don't know why I am still with Moloche. My first accident I was in with them was a nightmare, the other ones not so much but still a hassle.
              Name: Brent
              His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
              Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
              Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Insurance + bank can't be together due to new rules recently for the banks. I had RBC banks and insurance all through one login, they had to separate the two completely due to these rules. Just a heads up for those wanting to put bank + insurance together.

Hopefully you find somebody, I know my brother when he had accidents had to tussle a little with his TDi's to get proper money.
                Ben
                2016 Ram 3500 Laramie
                2000 Jetta TDi, Dead and removing parts
                2005 Passat Wagon TDi, 310,000 km's and counting, BSM delete done....Trans died going to replace
                Her's
                2016 Toyota Highlander XLE Pearl White

Comment

?

TD literally got their own insurance like 3 months ago, got a phone call from them asking if I wanted to combine...

Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by miketweedie View Post
                    Hey Guys,

I am having a full-blown battle with TD over my claim on my S4. They have offered to let me have an independent appraisal done, to counter their offer. Is anyone on here a licensed appraiser? Know someone that is?

I am by no means trying to extort or defraud my insurer, I am simply trying to get a fair settlement for the vehicle.

Please let me know ASAP.

-Mike
                    Hi Mike,

Sorry to hear about your S4... I had myself a small fight with TD Insurance on glass damages. Stones from the truck driving in front of my BMW left 3 chipped spots but TD Insurance refused to put an authentic glass saying it is not their policy... It took two hours on the phone with claims department to agree that I will get a glass from the same producer but unfortunately still not BMW-native part...

May be consumer insurance reviews could help in any way?
                    Here are auto insurance consumer reviews for TD Insurance and auto insurance consumer reviews for Meloche Monnex

Good luck with your S4 - I hope the issue will be resolved...

-Alex

Comment

Working...
                    X