My trip to LeMay Car Museum in Tacoma, WA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My trip to LeMay Car Museum in Tacoma, WA

Last week while on a Family trip to Seattle, we made the short drive down to Tacoma to see LeMay Car Museum. It is incredible and I encourage anyone who is nearby to go see it. Most of the collection is from the LeMay family but there are a few things that are on loan/have been donated from other people. Apparently they are planning on rotating the cars in and out every 6 months or so to keep it fresh. The museum has 4 Levels underground and houses approximately 350 cars. On top of that, they have a large field beside the building for shows and events. These are just the pictures I thought were worth sharing and there were many cars that I didn't take pictures of. If you are around Tacoma/Seattle, I strongly suggest that you go see this.

Re: My trip to LeMay Car Museum in Tacoma, WA

Very cool, thanks for sharing!!! Probably be a while before I get down that way again but looks like it is worth a visit, the building looks quite impressive too!
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

wow I know where my next family trip is going to be.
      Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo View Post
        Very cool, thanks for sharing!!! Probably be a while before I get down that way again but looks like it is worth a visit, the building looks quite impressive too!
        Yes the building is almost worth taking the trip to see

Comment

Crazy, I had no idea this existed and I've been down that way numerous times. Next time I guess!
          Jay

Comment

yea! no idea that existed.. amazing cars! model N! super cool

Comment

Working...
            X