• Thundercats!

Originally posted by PuppageVW
    If I get one I want it to say PUPPAGE or THUNDERCATS
    Thundercats rule!!!

billip
    2013 Audi RS 5

Re: NEW custom European Original German Plates

Haha a blast from my child hood.
    Thunder, Thunder, Thunder... Thundercats!

Last edited by 1.8Trip; 01-31-2004, 02:17 AM.
    Neil
    '03 Silver Jetta 1.8T - gone, but not forgotten

mods to my car

Comment

in the back of my mind i remember that show probably when was 4 but thats about it.. go heman yo! haha

Comment

I HAVE THE POWER!!!!

Neil

mods to my car

Comment

Re: Thundercats!

Man, Thundercats pwns! When I was young that was my life, that and Silverhawks...and Visionaries! OMG those were the days!
          Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

Comment

I was definately a Transformers kid. That, and Dragonball yeah!
            Neil

mods to my car

Comment

I think Thunderbirds was the best......good old puppetry....and bad fire effects.....And seeing how light of a topic this is, I thought I should say Hello from EMS.....Thats right it is 330 in the morning, friday nightish, and I'm getting spanked with calls right downtown! People go home, and to bed.....now would be a good time to stop drinking!
              Last edited by Aleks; 01-31-2004, 07:09 AM.
              2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
              2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
              2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

I think you are thinking ThunderBall something of the other. Thunderbirds was set in space with some funky ships and crap if I am not mistaken.

Originally posted by TurboMedic
                I think Thunderbirds was the best......good old puppetry....and bad fire effects.....And seeing how light of a topic this is, I thought I should say Hello from EMS.....Thats right it is 330 in the morning, friday nightish, and I'm getting spanked with calls right downtown! People go home, and to bed.....now would be a good time to stop drinking!
                Name: Brent
                His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Yeah, thunderbirds.....they had rocket ships and stuff....
                  2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
                  2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
                  2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

They are making a live action movie of the Thunderbirds!
                    Blair
                    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Hmmm, wonder if that is a good thing, or a bad thing.......

Comment

Working...
                      X