X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for General Contractor recommendation

Maybe someone can recommend somebody...

We have a big reno job that we want to do. It includes:

- Adding a bathroom in our basement, including plumbing.
    - Drywall work, Add Ceiling, Paint in Basement, possibly fix some foundation cracks if need be.
    - Remodel laundry room and furnace room a bit.
    - New flooring in basement.
    - Complete 3 piece bathroom remodel on main floor!
    - Tile work in both bathrooms, and front porch, back porch of house

We want to hire a general contractor to help us plan and then handle all the work, subcontracting, etc so that we just pay one guy one fee and it all gets done very fast. Not keen to have 5 or 6 contractors or split up the work.

Anyone know someone who can handle such a big job?
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Re: Looking for General Contractor recommendation

My Mom went through Pinnacle. They have been good, they budget all the odds and ends so that you know how much the final price will be. They also did a great job of coordinating all the meetings to pick out the tiles, lights, flooring etc so that you have a designer helping you out.
    Tim
    Golf 1.8T GTI MKIV

Comment

My parents have a friend they have known for probably 35 years at least. He was our main man for when we renovated my house 2/3 years ago, also just did our deck a couple weeks ago .If you like i could probably grab his number from my rents and i could pm u it.
      Last edited by Danaldson; 10-22-2012, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by danaldson View Post
        My parents have a friend they have known for probably 35 years at least. He was our main man for when we renovated my house 2/3 years ago, also just did our deck a couple weeks ago .If you like i could probably grab his number from my rents and i could pm u it.

Please do
        KR
        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

ive worked for a general contractor called Macrae Construction, he would buy a house redo ceilings floor tile appliances landscaping decks porch's pretty much all of it and has pictures of his work so you can see what the end result is, we just finished our last house i can check to see if can do your project as he does projects inbetween his houses when he can

let me know

mac

Comment

Call Andy @ Teison Home Renovations Inc.
            Phone: (403) 971-1750

They are great friends of mine and do great work. Highly recommended.

Comment

Working...
            X