Sights and sounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sights and sounds

Here is a short movie clip I took with my digital camera when I went to Japan over Christmas. The shots are kinda choppy because it was shot with a digital camera.

More of a "typical" sights and sounds around Tokyo. Hope you guys like it.

I put a bunch of scenes together into one clip:

1. Roppongi Hills - Some rich bastard built a multimillion dollar apartment complex/shopping mall/entertainment area. A lot of the rich actors live in this building and surrounding area.

2. Statue of Liberty at Odaiba - It's a miniature given by France (I think it had something to do with commemoration for help on the original) and it's located on a giant garbage island in Tokyo Bay.

3. Route 246 - Tokyo circuit in GT3. The roads are mass spaghetti. You never know where the original ground was because everything is built on something else.

4. Shibuya scramble - Human craziness. People everywhere, giant tv screens on sides of buildings. This was actually a slow day. A lot of people go back to the country during the holidays.

5. Driving along backroads around Shibuya.

http://members.shaw.ca/BoraBora2/Japan/Tokyo.WMV
    Last edited by 1.8Trip; 02-02-2004, 11:34 PM.
    Neil
    '03 Silver Jetta 1.8T - gone, but not forgotten

mods to my car

Re: Sights and sounds

damn! so many people.. mario on the building rules haha

Comment

Re: Sights and sounds

that reminds me of renting a car in mexico this past christmas, we were driving around the back lanes of little villages trying not to hit the locals whilst at the same time doing twice the speed limit on narrow roads.

wooo whee i'd do that again!
      Simon

Comment

Working...
      X